You might be wondering the possibility of saving of money in spite of being a college student. But it is possible with a little thoughtful planning. |
The challenges of student life You may have to take a huge loan to meet the cost of University or College Education. And this leaves with a major issue when you start earning after completing your education. You may land upon a situation when most of your earning goes into making the repayment of loan you took to obtain a degree. As a result your personal life may also get compromised, throwing a big impact on your lifestyle too.
Ways to improve your savings • You may avoid taking up a loan in the first place but if there is no other way out then you may have to take one. But, you can always borrow the minimum required amount. • Once you are acquiring education, you can check your expenditure and control the same. • Use your mobile phone only if it is urgent and not for chatting uselessly with your friends.
• You can always trade out your old belongings or get them exchanged and collect a little cash which can be sued later.
• You can think of taking up part time job and save a little from there. • You must disciple in yourself when it comes to spending, and should never budge from this planning.
• Make sure you pay your mobile bills on time. This will help you to score some points and will give you monetary benefit in the long run.
• You can share academic resources with a good friend of yours, and this could be sharing a book so that you can save upon cost. • Avail a public transport to travel; this will help you save a lot of money, never board a private taxi because they charge you quite hefty. Buses are readily available in Canada everywhere. • Ensure that you carry your student card wherever you go, be it watching movie or even going out for dinner. You can use this card to enjoy a benefit of as much as 15% rebate on the bill. This is another way to save money.
• If you plan to travel for a long distance, you can pool in more of your friends. You can ask your pals to contribute to the expenses towards gas. This is another significant way to save money.
Summary: When you buy a student loan, you actually get into debt for a few years to come. These years are the period when you could have enjoyed your salary in leading a good life style and turning every dream into a reality. But with the burden of making repayment things get a little difficult for you. However, if you plan it out and discipline your expenditure which certainly does not mean killing your wishes, you can save quite considerably.
Justin is an experienced content writer provides finance management tips to solve all your financial problems in business. Read more articles related with canada university tuition fee and how to pay for college.
Related Articles -
university, student, still, save money,