Significance of Wrap Films in Packaging Industry |
Wrapping is the process of packing products to protect them from damages caused by external factors such as moisture, heat, etc. It is of different types and a stretch wrap is an innovative technology where low density polyethylene material is used to obtain higher elasticity to cover the products by tightly bounding them. Stretchable low density packaging films are made with different thickness and with different elastic capacity in accordance with the industrial requisites. In some industries bounding the finished products has to be done with manual support, like machineries, and in many industries like food, electrical products, domestic accessories, etc will have a range of bounding options therefore manufacturers also implement different technologies to produce elastic cover layers under various categories such as,
- Printed cover films
- Color bound PE stretch elastic layer,
- PE expandable packaging layer varieties are hand stretch wrapping materials which can be preferred for packing machineries with the help of man power.
- Expandable bio covering films are applied in food industries as they have the capacity to prevent reduction of nutritional value from the food items and keep them safe from the influence of heat.
Different Types of Wrap Films
Expandable bounding materials are of different types which can be differentiated based on the quality of elasticity, protective properties they offer and the industrial packaging requisites. Some of the important expandable films varieties which are produced for specific industrial needs are,
- UVI expandable covering layer for strong and better quality of packing material. This UVI material is composed of UV light inhibitor that helps in protecting the covering layer from losing its stickiness when exposed to sun light or UV rays.
- Special multi layered bounding materials such as VCI sheets are produced to support packing requisites for steel and machinery industries.
- Wrap and talk is an innovative concept in which the packaging film is designed along with printed matter of product details. For, more information on Stretch wrap films, visit - http://www.unnatispecialityfilms.com/
Can Wrap Films be Custom Made?
Every manufacturing sector differs in its hording requisites as they change in accordance with the type of products because the safety and originality of a product has to be maintained until it is delivered to the consumer. In addition to the packaging needs, information concerning the product details, manufacturing details, etc., should also appear above the product. To meet the varying demands of a range of industrial sectors manufacturers tend to produce custom designs of stretch wrap materials. As the demand increases there is a huge stipulation on custom made flexible packaging layers. The increase in export and import aspects throughout the world is one of the main reasons for the raise of custom film manufacturing.In addition, there is also good demand for the machinery that make expandable film arrays. Stretch film designers produce bulk material matching the industrial requisites over thickness, width and quantity. With many protective properties contained in stretch layer packing materials, stretch film distributors, dealers and exporters see beneficial results from commercial perspectives too.
While analyzing the properties and applications of expandable film varieties, this polyethylene material is found to be more flexible and advantageous for packaging sector and for making profitable business too.
Related Articles -
Manual, Stretch, Wrap.,