If you are staying with parents then at times visiting discos might not be that easy for there is need to get pass the hurdle posed by them, who might not be exactly fond of night lives. Hence it is important to know certain techniques that will help in getting pass that enormous hurdle. |
You can be fond of visiting a discotheque with friends to have a great time. However, your parents might not be exactly in favor of that in that aspect. In fact, it can well be the case that they might want you to stay back with them all through the evening or night. There is no harm in that though occasionally it is pretty fair to spend an evening or night or two at a disco with friends. If your parents are dead against that, then that might invite some trouble. Here, what makes a difference is some tactics to earn permission from them to spend some ‘good time’ with friends on the dance floor of a discotheque. Let us discuss the way how that “all important permission” can be earned from guardians.
- At first tell the mom and dad modestly about the plan that you might have and alongside inform them the friends who will be accompanying. If is better if they already know them beforehand. Otherwise, it is better to introduce the friends with parents. However, it is important for them to be sure the ones accompanying you are responsible ones and not some of those frivolous elements who crowd the discos and their dance floors. If possible can make your mom and dad talk to the other guys’ parents so that they can have the answers of quite a few questions that might cross their minds.
- Inform the guardians about the number of adults who will be present in the discotheque as chaperones. Do not lie. Tell the truth for once you get caught while lying things will get jeopardized once and for all. Remember, guardians are more experienced than their children and it is only a matter of time before they will be come to know about the truth. That is why it is wise to divulge everything in a crystal clear way so that there is no chance of getting caught at the wrong end of the table later on.
- Make them understand and realize the amount of reliability or trustworthiness that you have for that will help in winning their confidence. Make the guardians remember your performance in school or college. In case you are in a part time or summer job make them realize how responsible you are in that. Also, discuss with them about other day to day duties and responsibilities that you do not forget to carry out. This is surely not any emotional blackmailing but only putting across their subconscious mind that when you are not neglecting other important aspects of the family and professional life, you can have the leverage of spending ‘some’ time in your own way without hampering the duties.
- To be on safe side, offer the parents the option of checking and tracking over their mobiles all throughout your stay at the discotheque. This will not only make them sure that you are at the disco but will also make it certain that you are not boozing – a fact that they might not exactly like.
- If you are a girl, make sure that not to put on any ‘bold outfit’ for that might make your parents ‘skeptical’ about the visit.
The author is an owner of a famous Discotheque in Moncton that provides a magnificent chance to dance in Moncton.
Related Articles -
Discotheque in Moncton, Dance in Moncton,