When you are looking for a company to supply your contract furniture there are some very important questions to ask. Asking them will allow you to choose the best company to deliver your furniture and supply advice and cover where it is needed most. |
1) What experience do they have in the industry? It is important that you choose a dealer that have years of experience in the furniture manufacture industry. That way you will ensure that you receive the best advice possible where choices regarding materials and specific design needs are concerned.
2) Are they willing to work with your designer? Knowledge of the designers and willingness to work with them is a good indication of the extent of knowledge and professionalism of the contract furniture company. Willingness to work with your designer will allow you choose the best pieces for your company.
3) Are they asking questions about delivery and manufacture schedules? Some dealers have project management specialists that will help you oversee this important aspect of your purchase. A company that provides a service assisting you with schedule and delivery planning is well worth the effort.
4) Do they know all of the products on the market? A company supplying contract furniture should have a solid understanding of the products available in the furniture market, that way you will be able to choose the best furniture for your business without being left behind.
5) Do they have designers on their team? Support from designers in helping you choose and fit the pieces into your space is an important aspect to consider. A designer will be able to inform you if the pieces are the correct size and shape for the intended space and they will also be able to give you an indication if your design plan has any flaws.
6) Do they offer installation assistance? Installation assistance is required to ensure that your pieces fit into the spaces provided for them. An installation team will be able to adjust the contract furniture pieces if they are too big to fit through passages or assist in the assembly. They will also be able to inform you if any change to the electrical outlet positioning should be made.
7) Are you getting the best deal possible? Bulk purchases will allow a degree of negotiation where the price of the furniture are concerned. A good way to ensure that you receive the best possible prices is to find manufacturing dealers that can build and deliver your furniture at the same time. This will allow you to cut out the middleman and eliminate any problems where details are lost in translation.
8) Does the dealer offer warranties, replacement and maintenance deals? A contract furniture dealer that has your best interests at heart will include package deals that covers replacement and maintenance options. This will not only ensure that you have a backup should your furniture get damaged it will also create a relationship with the dealer that can be valuable in future deals.
Related Articles -