Do’s and Dont’s to Reduce Balding
While it’s true that the primary cause of hair thinning and balding lies in your genes, this doesn’t mean that you cannot take steps to prevent the condition from worsening. Implementing some basic lifestyle changes can help. The Livon Hair Gain team has compiled a list of Do’s and Don’ts that will help you in your struggle to prevent hair loss.
1. Relax, Relax and Relax some more! A stressful lifestyle contributes to hair loss. Take some time off to pursue your hobbies and try to get a good night’s sleep. You can also use Livon Hair Gain before going to bed.
2. Get regular scalp massages, it works like magic. Daily scalp massages stimulate the circulation of blood in the scalp. This allows the blood to reach hair follicles and stimulates the growth of hair.
3. Use Livon Hair Gain with active root energizers Livon Hair Gain’s Active Root Energizers aid in the acceleration of hair growth. The tonic also allows for better circulation and thus helps nutrients to reach the hair follicle.
1. Opt for harsh hair treatments Avoid hair colouring, perming or other chemical or heat based styling. Such treatments damage you hair making it weak and prone to breakage.
2. Use sulphate or chemical loaded shampoos. Opt for mild shampoos that gently cleanse your hair and keep it free from dandruff and dirt. Sulphates can irritate the scalp and also damage and weaken hair follicles. Maximize the effects your lifestyle changes by using Livon Hair Gain Tonic twice daily.
3. Neglect your diet An unhealthy, junk filled diet could be the cause for your hair loss. Include green leafy vegetables like spinach in your meals as they are rich in iron. Iron is believed to be beneficial to hair and stimulate hair growth.
Related Articles -
Hair Loss, Balding, Livon Hair Gain,