Google analytics is popular webmaster tool that helps you to understand that from your website’s traffic is coming or generated and also its fluctuation. That is with the help of this tool you will get know that from where your site’s visitors come from and what your site’s visitors do on your website. You can easily get the information about this with the help of Google’s most comprehensive analytic service called Google analytics. This service presents or logs detailed information or statistics about people who have visited your website.
Real time statistics, advanced segments, e-commerce tracking, content experiments, site search, flow visualization and Adsence and Adwords integration are some of key features of Google analytics. This analytics service helps you to increase and improve your ROI (return on investment). With this tool you can monitor track metrics for example revenue and can also monitor marketing campaigns as well. You can also determine what is working or going well on your website and can adjust website content and design accordingly in order to increase conversions as well as earn money online with data- based campaigns. So those who wish to track their website’s amount of visitors, identify keywords that are used by them to find your site, other website’s or search engines names which referred visitors your website and more, must add Google analytics to their website.
Given below are some useful steps for adding Google analytics to your website:-
- Sign up to Google analytics by entering Google username as well as password.
- Then click on ‘access analytics’ and enter you website’s information.
- After this you are required accept user agreement for accessing Google analytics.
- Once you sign up to Google analytics, you need to access tracking code which you need.
- Then you need to add that tracking code to your site. That is, you need to copy, paste that tracking which you have selected to your website.
- Now verify that tracking code which you have selected to ensure that it is working properly or not. This means that you need to check that the tracking code which you have selected is properly installed or not and also verify that whether it is working properly or not.
- And last but not the least allow Google analytics for 24 hours to begin its tracking process of your website data.
Thus these are few simple steps which you must follow for adding Google analytics to your website. An important tip which you must consider if you are replacing traditional code with a new tracking code is to make sure that paste that code into your HTML body preceding head closing tag & not body closing tag. Improved collection rate of data of user visited pages with rich media and script, tracking user’s click before the loading of actual analytics tracking code and fast loading speeds are some added benefits which you will receive from Google analytics.
In a nutshell, add Google analytics to your site for improved conversion rates and increased traffic.
This Article is being submitted on behalf of Kumbaya Services pvt Ltd India's top SEO Company provides, website desgining and social media optimization. Our team is lead by SEO Consultant having 9+ Yrs exp in SEO of all types of Websites.
Related Articles -
Seo Company Delhi, seoservices delhi, seo company india, ppc services,