One of the ways to enhance your business is to create a website and make people to visit your site. One of the ways to achieve this is Search Engine Optimization. Through this you can optimize your website to make it appear on top of search engines. |
How to optimize a website Gerry Matts of Briodigital1, a New York SEO and web design company tells-“SEO is a process which causes your website to appear on the first page of a search on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and many other search engines. It is a process because many different strategies are employed to cause your website to appear instead of your competitor’s.” (Ref: Briodigital, http://briodigital.com/search-engine-optimization/)
The following steps help you know how to optimize a website:
1. Add title, description and keywords that target your business on live source code.
2. Use page titles and content with keywords that target your business.
3. Get a Google Webmaster account, which helps you know tany crawl errors and floe of traffic.
4. Use keywords in your links.
5. Use title and alt tags for headings and images.
6. Create maps like Google, Yahoo, and Bing for your business.
7. Create Face book, Twitter and Google + accounts for your business.
8. Improve back links of your website.
9. Create blog for your site and start posting about your website in it.
If you are not familiar with the process, hire a experienced SEO service provider in your local area to improve your business.
1. SEOtoBiz: SEOtoBiz will optimize your website to grow your business. Coming from diverse professional fields, our team comes together to provide wholistic solutions to your SEO requirements. For quotes, you can call at 1(800) 871 9987 or send us mail at email@example.com. Our office is located at Suite 101, 777 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604. For more information, visit www.seotobiz.com
Related Articles -
on-page optimization, organic seo services westchester, organic seo services white plains, organic seo westchester, organic seo white plains,