If you are feeling like you want to tone and tighten your midsection, you are not alone. Millions of people young and old struggle with their waistlines. Rest assured, you are going to get results. Your time is now. Some little tips you should work on are as follows: |
1. Snack 2-3 times a day. Snacking on nutritious foods will help your body and blood sugar stay stable, keep you balanced, and reduce cravings for unhealthy foods. Snacks such as greek yogurt, fruit, protein wraps, protein shakes, granola bars with low sugar will help keep your stomach full and flat.
2. Drink more water. Aim to drink half your body weight in ounces. This will help detoxify and flush toxins out that are causing bloating in your midsection.
3. Eat less meat. Vegetarian protein options such as beans tend to be lower in calories, and often contain filling fiber, too, which helps you eat less overall without feeling deprived.
4. Be mindful of how, when, and where you eat. Chew slowly, cook your own meals often, and embrace what you are eating rather than scarfing it down.
5. Exercise. Exercise to squash stress, which causes belly bloat to linger, AND to burn calories. Interval training is a great fat burner and will help blast belly fat. Start where you are and do what you can. Every little bit counts.
6. Give up Gum. Because chewing forces you to swallow more puff-producing air, it can also keep you from squeezing into your skinny jeans. Most people swallow excess air when they chew gum, and that air ends up bloating up the intestines and stomach.
Your body will also benefit from a solution that works on the inside to provide tightening and toning results on the outside. A solution that metabolizes fat cells that are so stubborn to lose. Sometimes our bodies simply get stuck and need assistance to get the results you are looking for. In addition, your body will also benefit from alkalizing it. If you suffer from excess fat, you are most likely too acidic. Alkalizing will help reduce excess fat, balance your body, and provide you with energy.
Being mindful of everything I have discussed along with your mindset determined to achieve your goal, you are on your way to lose inches to tone and tighten your mid-section. It is time to take action and it’s time to get results! There is no more room for excuses, help your body to reap the benefits inside and out.
To learn more and tone and tighten your mid-section once and for all, click the link below!
TONE & TIGHTEN MID-SECTION HERE!
Christine Mazza is a Certified Health Coach who's mission is to help you achieve your goals. TIGHTEN YOUR MID-SECTION TODAY!
Related Articles -
tone & tighten midsection, toner abs, reduce bloating, reduce belly bloat, firmer midsection, tighter midsection, tighten and tone belly, rid fat,