Although ablation of the male prepuce is common in the United States, the prepuce is not unknown in America. In much of the world, an intact manhood is far more the norm than one which has been cut. However, because some American women, even those with a considerable degree of experience, have not come in close personal contact with a "hooded" male organ, their first exposure to one may raise a number of questions for them. Some may wonder how the presence of the male prepuce impacts such matters as appropriate male organ health care, male organ sensation and bedroom performance. To help acclimate these women to the intact manhood, following are a few basic facts. |
1) It's the same instrument, just with a little extra skin. There's no reason to worry that the intact manhood will perform in ways that are substantially different than the altered model. All male organs enjoy rubbing, kissing, licking, fondling and insertion into pleasurable orifices. The hooded member will react with the same enthusiasm and joi de vivre as the male organ that has been altered.
2) The prepuce in an adult male usually is retractable. Although in its flaccid state the prepuce typically covers most of the tip of the male organ, by the time most men have achieved adulthood, the prepuce has separated and can be retracted down below the tip. Some intact men prefer to retract the hood when engaging in intimate contact; others prefer to keep the tip covered; and some vary in their preference from one time to the next. When a woman is first exploring the equipment of an intact male, it's generally considered polite to ask the man's preference.
In some cases, a man may find it easier or more comfortable to apply protection with the skin retracted. If a woman is placing the rubber on the member, she should again ask the man's preference, rather than assume he likes it one way or the other.
3) Sometimes retraction is problematic. In some cases, a man may have difficulty retracting the prepuce and doing so may be painful. This usually is referred to as "phimosis," and it refers to the prepuce being so tight or the tip being so swollen that retraction is difficult or impossible. Often this occurs when a minor infection causes the tip to swell up.
4) Some intact men may find the exposed tip more sensitive. Scientifically determining whether the tip of a cut or unaltered male organ is more sensitive is difficult, if for no other reason than because sensitivity just naturally varies from one man to another. One intact man may find the exposed tip enormously sensitive, while another may find it can take very rough handling with no problem; the same variation is true of altered men. However, since the prepuce tends to provide a protective covering for the tip, in some men that may make the exposed tip especially sensitive. Asking in advance and conducting some mutually agreed-upon explorations can let a woman know how her individual intact man feels about this issue.
5) Hygiene is important. Most adult men take the time to properly clean their male organs regularly, including underneath the prepuce. Sometimes, however, there may be a build-up under the hood that goes unnoticed by the man. At the appropriate time, it may be a good idea to gently and tactfully let him know about this issue.
As with a cut male organ, the proper maintenance of a male organ with a prepuce should include the regular use of a superior male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). The moisturizing power of a cream loaded with a high end emollient such as Shea butter is especially beneficial for the prepuce that is a little snug. Also, important is to use a cream that is packed with acetyl L carnitine; this ingredient is neuroprotective and is solid at helping to maintain proper male organ sensitivity affected by peripheral nerve damage.
Visit www.man1health.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
prepuce, intact manhood, male organ health cream,