Do you really want to know how to lose your belly fat naturally? Have you ever dream of washboard abs or a flat tummy but do not want to take pills, shakes or potions? Do you wish for an exercise plan that do not depend on complicated abdominal crunches that take an athlete to actually pull off? Then I have a solution for you. The only natural way to lose your belly fat is called the “diet and exercise plan” |
1. To start off, you must have a balanced low calorie diet. The first suggestion is to eat around outside of the supermarket. That is, do not go into isles where all processed food is. Rather, eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, in addition to this eat a moderate amount of lean meat and low fat dairy products. Stock your kitchen with natural foods like whole legumes and grains.
2. Keep in mind that there are food choices that you can make to save calories. For example, by taking 1 cup of potato chips rather than 2 cups of air popped popcorn you save 95 calories. Again, by eating ½ cup of sliced strawberries with ½ cup of fat free vanilla yogurt instead of eating the prepackaged fruit on the bottom strawberry you save 105 calories.
3. Then, start to ramp up a cardio routine. At least 5 times a week you should be doing heart healthy exercises. Research has shown that dieters who walk for 50 minutes 3 times a week lost almost twice as much belly fat as those who only reduce their calories
4. As a natural way to lose belly fat, you should aim for 45 minutes of strenuous exercise. This exercise should include jogging, cycling, fast walking, or using cardio machine at your gym.
5. The best routine that can burn up to 500 calories in one session is warming up for 3 minutes, picking up the intensity for 3 minutes, pushing yourself as hard as you can for 2 minutes, then slowing down for 3 minutes followed by pushing yourself for another 2 minutes.
6. On top of your cardio you should be doing strength training. The key to finding a natural way to lose your belly fat is working your muscles. Buy a belly ball and work out with this large 22 inch stability ball. In sporting goods stores they cost about $30.00 and if you are serious about finding a natural way to lose your belly fat you will get one.
7. Lie on your back and hold the ball in the air between your legs for one minute. It is easier to get the hang of than a traditional crunch and will strengthen your muscles as well. The key to the natural way to lose your belly fat is diet, proper exercise including cardio and strength training routines
Studies have also shown that people with flat belly maintain good health condition with increased chance of longevity. Most women can drop weight on the scale but NEVER Lose The Fat On Their tummy!
If you want to lose 12 KG of stubborn belly fat, 3 inches OFF your Waist line, and regain youthful slim, sexy, energetic trim body, then visit here Like us on facebook for free report titled “4 Nigerian flat belly foods” Here
Related Articles -
weight, lose weight, belly fat loss, flat belly foods,