Naturism (going without clothes) is enjoyed by many people from all walks of life - but the question of how to handle a surprise tumescence often prevents many men from exploring this lifestyle choice. Learning more about naturism and about the naturalness of firmness (which, after all, is an indication of good male organ health) can help allay the fears of men interested in exploring a naturist beach or spa. |
It's not about sensual activity.
Many men - and an incredible number of teenage boys - think that naturism is simply shorthand for public sensual activity. In the minds of these individuals, it is impossible to picture being in a group of unclothed people and not indulging in wild coupling.
That's far from reality. The vast majority of people who engage in the naturist lifestyle do so for the purpose of simply allowing their bodies to be exhibited in the natural state, with no intention of creating a situation in which sensual activity is to be tolerated (in public). In the privacy of one's own home, of course, naturism may lead to sensual activity, just as two people who are clothed and alone may end up playing in the bedroom.
Those men who have enjoyed naturism for lengthy periods of time all tell the same story: They too were concerned about popping a tumescent member around all of that bare flesh, yet they discovered that it rarely if ever happens. When it does, it is more often the result of the body's tendency to create occasional spontaneous tumescence rather than the product of overwhelming visual sensual stimuli.
Experienced male naturists know that there are steps one can take to decrease the likelihood of firmness, as well as steps to take when one does occur at an inopportune time.
Suggested preventive measures include:
- Taking a cold shower before venturing out. If one has a firm member or fears one could be imminent, a quick cold shower provides a pretty reliable dampening effect.
- Applying sunscreen in advance. It is very important that a man protect his delicate manhood skin from the strong rays of the sun. Since applying the sunscreen may provide sensory stimulation to the tool, it may be best to put the screen on in the privacy of one's room or bathroom and allow time for a subsequent tumescence to calm down.
- Self-pleasuring. If a man is really worried that he may get visibly firm in the company of other naturists, it often helps to self-pleasure shortly before entering the common area. It is advisable, however, to allow enough time after the seed release to properly clean up; men need to remember that some seed may continue to dribble from the tool for several minutes after release.
If tumescence does occur, there are several options.
- Drape it. If lying on the beach, many men cover their crotches with a towel if tumescence occurs.
- Turn over. Sometimes tumescence develops while lying on the beach; in such cases, a man may simply turn over onto his stomach until the softened state returns.
- Move in. If sitting in a chair near a table, move the chair closer to the table so that the manhood is hidden from view until the tumescence passes.
- Dive. Going for a dip in the pool or ocean is an excellent way to remove a firm manhood from view. One drawback: If a man is a very far distance from the water, he may be on display for a considerable amount of time.
Whether he has a firm male organ or not, a male naturist wants to keep his equipment healthy. Using a high-quality male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can be a big help, especially if it contains both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) to moisturize and a powerful antioxidant (such as alpha lipoic acid) to offset harmful oxidative processes in manhood cells. The ideal cream will also include vitamin C, which is important for collagen production and member tissue health.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
surprise tumescence, naturism, male organ health cream,