Try to capture that perfect photo for a person that you have either loved all your life of have just met or even if it’s for you own use in your home, it’s a hard thing sometimes to find the inspiration or ideas to be able to create something new and exciting. Below is some ideas and some great tips on what you can do to create a great looking canvas print for the home. 1. Landscapes: There is so many different landscape images that one can take to bring the outdoors in doors. If you out in the car with a family member then simply remember to bring the camera with you and just snap away as many photos as you can when it tickles your fancy and when you get home you could check your photos to see if you captured some really great shots and then you can choose which one you liked the best. Whether you live in the city or in the countryside there’s always great opportunity’s to be had when it comes to taking city and landscape photos. |
2. Hand pictures: Taking pictures of your hands has become so popular. It’s like a really different trend that has taken over in the photography world. You can take pictures of your hands from a distance or up close and then those photos can be transferred into amazing looking works of art through the medium of canvas printing.
3. Little baby in the middle of parents: This is a great photographer trick to be had. You can put your little baby in the middle of both mum and dad and this on its own is a great photo opportunity. There is also other types of photos you can archive with baby in the middle.
4. Moods: This is basically anything and everything. You can catch the weather in a certain mood like winter, autumn, spring and summer as any of those seasons look great as a canvas print. Or you can do facial expressions with moods. Like angry and sad or happy.
5. Using different objects: you can use different object like some steps or like some boxes or even stool so that all your family members are all on the same level for when you take your photograph. Think about as a good opportunity to make every one look the same height and that way you can achieve a great photo and capture everyone in it at the same time as it can get a little trick when some people are taller or smaller than others.
6. Collage canvas printing: if you’re stuck for which photo to choose after your shoot then why not put them all on image and have those all printed to a canvas photo at the same time? You can Photoshop your image together to create one big image. That way iot saves you the extra time trying to decide which photos to have printed when you can just have all of them done at the same time.
7. Text: try getting your photo and putting text over it before having it printed. You can put any text over any sort of photo to highlight what that photo is about.
8. Toys: if you have kids and you’re stuck for an idea of what to put In your photo, either the foreground or background then take some of the most popular toys that your kids like and put them in the photo. Like you babies favourite teddy bear. Or an Elsa from the new film frozen or a Disney toy. Something along those lines.
9. Feet: Tacking photos of your feet is also another thing that is in with fashion and photography now. You can take a photo of you families feet all in one photo, were they hang off a bed or simply just taking a birds eye picture of all your feet is a good idea to.
10. Pets: having your pets in your photo with you is a great opportunity to create something unique to as you never knows how they will sit of reacted to the occasion so having your dog or cat or even hamster in the photo with you will make it a memorable one.
Related Articles -
canvas prints, canvas print, canvas printing, canvas photo,