According to the theory of reincarnation, your past life behavior has a lot to do with the current state of your finances today. |
Most people are acquainted with the basic concept of karma: whatever you do now will come back to you in the future, though our findings show it’s more likely to come back to you in a future life.
Anti-prosperity thoughts and actions from past lives have much more of an impact on life circumstances than most people realize.
This isn’t to suggest that the legions of people on this planet struggling with poverty and hunger were terrible people in past lives. Nor do we mean to imply that being wealthy is always a karmic reward or is always preferable to more moderate means. We don’t believe in a judging God that punishes you for your sins or hands out rewards. The poor and disadvantaged (their souls, not their personalities) may have chosen to experience hardship for any number of reasons.
Below we list seven sample past life circumstances that have a significant bearing on personal net worth in this life:
1. “It’s a sin to be rich. Poverty is next to godliness,” said the devout monk in the 5th century monastery. It was a way of life for him and he carried the philosophy forward into several lifetimes.
In this life, he’s an artist, and although he’s talented and just as devoted to his craft as he was in days of old, the same mindset about poverty covertly poisons his financial state. He may consciously desire more money, but his subconscious belief about how being rich is a sin plays a major role in his lack of financial success.
2. In her most recent past life she struggled against a wealthy competitor and became convinced that rich people are evil. She carried that conviction to her grave.
Today, she’s once again an upstanding, honest individual, yet can never get ahead financially: her subconscious will do anything to keep her from becoming rich because it believes that if you are rich, you are evil.
3. In a series of past lives, her wealth included vast responsibilities, which became a deadly burden.
Today, she has a hidden fear that wealth leads to demise through heavy obligations, so her unconscious mind keeps her poor.
4. She gambled away the family estate in a past life, and today she’s excessively driven to be financially successful. However, no matter how much money she makes, her spendthrift family members keep her from maintaining a significant net worth.
5. He abused his position of power as a 3rd century meddling bureaucrat and negatively affected many industries.
He’s still paying back the karma. His main gripe today is that those in power make too much money and are blocking his career success as he barely survives, paycheck to paycheck.
6. She was very wealthy in a past life, but bandits targeted her castle in a raid and murdered her family. She died holding the belief that if she had only been of modest means, her family would still be alive.
Today she can’t seem to break out of the middle class, no matter what she tries.
7. Military nobility in ancient times and through recent centuries, such as the elite Japanese Samurai and most classes of European warriors in the Middle Ages, detested merchants.
A soul that thrived in warrior lifetimes, while consistently despising traders, has decided to incarnate, in part, to learn more about non-military callings. Unfortunately, his time in the corporate world is fraught with battles involving some of the same merchants he loathed and worked against in past lives, curbing his financial success.
Although our findings show that personal fate is the number one determinant of financial standing, we believe negative, karmic thought impressions (also sometimes part of immutable fate) carried over into this life also have implications.
Free report: 13 Spiritual and New Age Myths and 13 Other Spiritual Laws Besides the Law of Attraction. We offer practical spiritual guidance and tools, including Spiritual Detox and Let Go MP3 meditation audios
Copyright © Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
Related Articles -
Reincarnation and money, past lives and money, karma, predestination, destiny, fate, spirituality, poverty, wealth,