Seminal leakage can be inconvenient, embarrassing and downright worrisome, especially when it happens outside of a sensual encounter. Learn more about the potential causes of this occurrence, as well as some useful guidelines for maintaining good male organ health. |
What is seminal leakage?
As the term implies, seminal leakage simply refers to seed leaking from the male organ. This usually occurs during excitement, and in most cases, it is not a sign of anything wrong. However, some types of manhood injuries, along with certain diseases or medical conditions, can cause leakage as well.
Causes of seminal leakage
- Excitement - The most common type of seminal leakage occurs when a man is excited - whether due to direct stimulation, sensual thoughts or even simply talking to a person he finds attractive. In this case, the fluid that is leaking out might not actually be seed, but a clear fluid that serves as a natural lubricant.
- Nocturnal emissions - Commonly known as wet dreams, nocturnal emissions refer to involuntary emissions during sleep. This is a normal physiological response and should not be a cause for concern.
- Prescription medications and hormone therapies - Prescription medications used for treating a variety of medical conditions may cause involuntary ejection of seed. Changing medications may help to control the issue if it becomes a problem.
- Weak or damaged nerves - When the nerves of the male organ are damaged due to injury, surgery or excessive self-pleasuring, or when they become weaker as a consequence of aging, men may experience leakage after urination, during bowel movements or after partner play. Certain exercises may help men to regain control.
- Prostate problems - An enlarged prostate, surgery to the prostate and even prostate cancer may contribute to involuntary emissions. Men who have unexplained seminal leakage, especially if accompanied by pain or bleeding, should seek medical treatment.
Care and prevention for better manhood health
While most men are concerned about the health and function of their favorite organ, few make an effort beyond a daily shower (and, hopefully, use of barrier protection for every intimate encounter) to give it the specialized care it needs to stay healthy and in optimum working order. Following these guidelines can go a long way toward early detection of serious diseases, as well as prevent common problems like dryness, itching, chafing and discomfort. Adequate care of the manhood skin can also guard against the reduction in sensation that comes naturally with age and even restore some degree of sensation in men who have already noticed a loss.
1) Keep it clean. Washing away a day’s worth of built-up body fluids, grime and dead skin cells can prevent chafing of the skin, as well as unpleasant odors; it can even reduce the risk for developing fungal infections and other skin disorders. A warm shower, or at least a wash at the sink, should be part of every man’s manhood care routine.
2) Wear protection. This goes without saying. Aside from preventing unwanted pregnancies, a simple barrier can prevent most partner-transmitted infections, as well as yeast and fungal infections that may not be serious, but can make life miserable for a time.
3) Make yearly medical checks a priority. Even when there is no sign of a problem, it is important to take the time to schedule an annual physical exam. Often, a check of the equipment can turn up abnormalities that could develop into something more serious if they are not dealt with right away.
4) Conduct self-checks on a monthly basis. Aside from visiting the doctor once a year, men should also make a periodic examination of their own equipment, looking out for any unusual bumps, bruises or other signs or symptoms that could be early indicators of a problem. Men should never hesitate to consult a doctor if something does turn up, even if it turns out to be nothing at all - better safe than sorry in every case.
5) Invest in a quality male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). A nutrient formula that has been designed to target the manhood tissue can provide vital support for nerve, circulatory and skin health. Daily application of a top-drawer product can leave the skin feeling soft and smooth, enhance sensitivity, provide odor control and boost resistance to common skin issues such as chafing, irritation and minor infections.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
seminal leakage, male organ health, male organ health crème,