Although many men are still shy about the subject, the fact is that more and more males are exploring the world of sensual toys. From male organ rings to vibrating toys to the old-fashioned inflatable doll, sensual toys are moving up in acceptability for men. As these can provide a good workout, they have a benefit to male organ health, which is icing on the cake. Of course, it’s essential that a man use these toys properly, so the following is some advice on handling an inflatable doll in the most satisfying way. |
- She needs a different kind of preparation. The good news is that the doll is totally here to serve the guy. She can’t achieve release (although a man may certainly create scenarios in which he imagines she can and does), so there’s no need to worry about whether she needs some manual or oral stimulation before penetration. However, she does require some preparation. For example, unless one keeps her permanently inflated, she’ll need to be blown up.
- Lubricant may be needed. Although the dolls are designed to used "as is" for sensual play, some men with especially sensitive equipment may find that the orifices may cause a bit too much friction for their tools. In such cases, a lubricant may need to be used during the sensual play - and a male organ health cream should be utilized afterward.
- Cleanliness is important. An inflatable doll cannot rid herself of any lubricant or deposits from previous visits. A man should treat his doll friend respectfully and clean her thoroughly between encounters. (If the inflatable beauty is shared with any friends, this is especially important.) This is essential not only for hygienic reasons but because some lubricants can, if left in place, have a damaging effect and shorten the lifespan of one’s plastic lover. The doll should have come with instructions for cleaning; if these are lacking, it is usually best to use warm water and a gentle soap, along with a soft towel. The man should dry the inner recesses as much as possible, as water takes much longer to dry naturally on plastic than on actual skin.
- She’s hot, but keep her cool. When not in use, it’s best to keep the doll away from heat and always away from an open flame. Excess heat damages plastic and rubber - and she gets enough heat from the scorching guy in her life as it is.
- Let it go. One of the advantages of an inflatable doll for sensual play is that one can be as exuberant as one wishes. If a guy likes to engage in fast, deep, animalistic thrusts but has to hold back when with a living and breathing partner, this is the chance to let go and indulge. Similarly, if he is often tentative about fondling breasts for fear of causing discomfort or if he enjoys his oral activity performed by the deepest of throats, the doll can be quite accommodating.
An inflatable doll and other sensual toys can spice up a man’s private sensual life. Sometimes, of course, he may find it becomes too much of a good thing; letting himself go wild may result in a member that is ecstatically happy but also exceptionally sore. To handle this, he can make regular use of a superior male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). First, the natural moisturizers (such as vitamin E and Shea butter) in a quality cream can definitely ease soreness and rawness from getting a bit too "into it" with the plastic lady. Second, if the cream also contains the neuroprotective ingredient acetyl L-carnitine, it can address any temporary loss of sensation in the male organ due to overly rough handling of the manhood. And that means a guy will more quickly be ready for the next go-round with his blow-up cutie - or a real live woman.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
sensual toys, inflatable doll, male organ health cream,