Most of the people are in search of finding the perfect flooring type for their home due to its increasing demand in these days. Flooring in the sense includes covering the surface of the floor with the help of special material based on our need and climatic changes. In order to give outstanding charming look to your home, doing a research on the pros and cons of flooring types before choosing the one for you is vital. |
Types of hardwood floors:
There are nearly five common types of hardwood flooring methods are in practice. Several hardwood suppliers, vinyl flooring suppliers are available all over the world. You can choose one among these easily based on their feature and your need.
1. Pre-finished type- Pre-finished flooring method is found to be more popular and is found to be at the top of the list compared to other flooring methods. Easy to find and installing nature makes them to be more unique and popular. The only thing which you have to do is find wood flooring grain and finishing them with the matches. Easy installation process includes lay them down and cut the ends based on the measurement of the room.
2. Unfinished type- The only difference in this type of flooring is that you can finish the grain by yourself once you lay down the panels. Categories such as sanding, buffering, staining, and coating of the panels have been included here. Compared to pre-finished type it takes a lot of time and effort for laying down the panels but the best thing in this type is that you can customize the finish which suits your tastes easily. Most of the house owners who are renting their homes used to go along with this type of flooring, so that tenants can choose their own finish for the floors.
3. Solid wood flooring- As this type of flooring is rather difficult to install and remove, they comes in plank, strip, parquet form to ease the process of installation.
4. Engineered wood- Several layers of wood compacted together with industrial strength glue has been involved in this type of manufacturing process. This type of flooring is found to be more effective for those basements which have water exposures often. Below mentioned are some of its unique features
• Extremely sturdy • Less expensive • Ability to withstand any climate • Immune to spills, humidity and extreme temperature 5. Hardwood flooring- acrylic impregnated wood is very similar to pre finished models; the only difference is their manufacturing process. As the wood pores are subjected to extremely intense high pressure they are said to be highly durable and impervious to scratches.
Author Bio: Anusuya is an expert writer who has vast knowledge in the field of content writing and reviews writing. Through her vast experience in the field of content curation and social media marketing she has shared her views and thoughts about expert hardwood suppliers, vinyl flooring suppliers in this article. In order to know more about ping her through social networking Medias.
Related Articles -
hardwood suppliers, vinyl flooring suppliers,