The prime objective of a recycling and IT asset recovery industry are as follows.|
1) To provide service at a cost effective rate.
2) To offer a totally integrated system that achieves customers and manufacturer needs in electronic recycling and IT asset recovery management, corporate sustainability, end of life product disposition management and data security and destruction.
3) To provide our customers with precise, time-sensitive, business critical information to help them make speedy and informed decisions.
4) To offer solutions customized to fit each customer’s needs, despite of the complexity or size and volume of the project.
5) To gain our customers’ trust by evolving with their ever-changing competitive requirements.
In a recycling program client can choose as many as few services as any individual recycling program needs, accurately aligning costs with specific requirements. The total speculation in recycling is minimized. The direct and indirect rate of interest is maximized.
The instrument which has become outdated in one environment often has value in a variety of other surroundings. The experienced and efficient technicians diagnose each potentially reformed substance to verify its functions and grade its outward show. These equipments have a sufficient demand in the market.
Recycling program includes pick up services, data destruction (hard drive shredding, data tape degaussing) and provide daily delivery hours. The program ensures that data security issues are addressed and all the equipment is recycled properly. Resources received are recycled in accordance with local, state, and federal laws.
Obsolete computers and preceding electronics are valuable sources for secondary raw materials, if recycled; if not, these devices are a source of toxins and carcinogens. Fast technology alteration, low initial cost, and planned obsolescence have resulted in a fast-growing excess of computers and other electronic machinery around the globe. Technical solutions exist, but in most cases a legal framework, collection system, logistics, and other services need to be introduced before applying a technical solution. The United States environmental protection agency, assessed 30 to 40 million surplus PCs, categorized as "hazardous household waste", would be all set for end-of-life management in the next few years. The U.S. National Safety Council calculated approximately that 75% of all personal computers still sold are now surplus electronics. So a recycling process is very much important to get rid of these surplus goods and to maintain the balance of resources and wastes. These industries have helped people to utilize the instruments or devices which are not of any use. Thus asset recovery service is a blessing for the mankind.
Leon Grant has performed a series of interview with the employees of ePlanet Enterprise LLC. He has found IT asset recovery is a very useful and helpful concept of mankind.
Related Articles -
asset recovery service, IT asset recovery,