The world is currently experiencing a technology boom and the future looks incredibly exciting. We believe technology and the overall standard of living will be exponentially more advanced, beyond your imagination, in the near future. |
However, many seemingly possible future life predictions won’t manifest due to the laws of fate and karma. Below we list seven.
1. Robotic and DNA engineers promise to create immortal humans. Simply go to your local DNA manipulation shop and free yourself from the restraints of the cycle of birth and death. Live forever, they say. This won’t happen because your soul (not your personality) determines your life’s particulars, and it has plans for your next lives too. The same goes for the concept of transferring your consciousness from one platform to the next, never dying. This might be possible some day after scientists finally accept that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience, and then address the soul instead of just the brain and body, but we’re a long way away from that.
2. The global, bureaucratic elite are aiming for a one-world currency. This won’t happen for the same reason a one-world government won’t happen: individual sovereign nation states have their own unique styles and trying to combine all the different cultures, forms of government, and fiscal policies is a recipe for disaster. The laws of fate and karma dictate that personal freedom is essential for spiritual growth.
Besides, the more power you, as a free individual, surrender to a centralized power, the greater the likelihood of tyranny. Individual sovereign nation states are a good thing, as is free market competition. We’re excited about future technology fostering more effective forms of bartering and financial exchange.
3. Religious extremists of various faiths and other bigots throughout the world are calling for homosexuality to be overcome in the future. They couldn’t be more wrong. Based on our empirical research, we believe sexual orientation is innate and exists before incarnating, rather than a choice like what you decide to have for dinner. As humans become more accepting and tolerant, sexual orientation will eventually be a non-issue everywhere.
4. We’re all for mutually rewarding, monogamous, long-term relationships, and tip our hats to those who are currently enjoying such a union. But the future won’t include more traditional American marriages and families; that relationship model may even fade into obscurity, eventually.
We believe one, five, or ten year marriage contracts will be popular in the future, just like they were common in ancient Egypt (if you’re both still compatible and happy, simply renew the contract). The trend will be toward more honesty and freedom in personal relationships because fate and karma demand it. The reason you see so much unhappiness today in relationships is because people have been conditioned to conform, swim upstream and fight the natural current of fate.
5. Technology will continue to do wonders for communication, but it won’t make tyrants and bullies nice people. War, in some form or another (e.g., economic warfare), and strife will never cease to exist on this planet due to the law of polarities. Utopia only exists on the other side, though technological advances and a growing number of people embracing the laws of fate and karma will create a better future.
Communication through thought transmission, increasing your intelligence through soft (brain implant) computing, inexpensive and unlimited fuel and power sources, new and faster ways of long-distance travel, non-invasive and cheap detection of cancer and other diseases, self-driving cars, holographic images of other people in your office or home instead of video communication, and much more makes the future very exciting. But the laws of fate and karma forever prevail.
Free report: 13 Spiritual and New Age Myths and 13 Other Spiritual Laws Besides the Law of Attraction. We offer practical spiritual guidance and tools, including Spiritual Detox and Let Go MP3 meditation audios
Copyright © Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
Related Articles -
Karma, fate, futuristic predictions, future technology, reincarnation, predestination, destiny, soul, predetermination,