Did razor burn cramp your style this summer? There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to cover up those unsightly bumps before slipping into your swimwear. Never fear, though, there is an answer. Laser hair removal offers a permanent solution to razor burn and in grown hairs. If you are thinking about beginning laser hair removal in NYC, here are a few things you should know. |
1. It needs to be performed by a license professional. While you might be tempted to book an appointment with the cheapest place in town, be sure to check credentials. Laser hair removal should only be performed by experts. If not done correctly, burns and permanent skin damage can occur. A professional will know exactly which type of laser should be used on your skin type to avoid any serious issues.
2. Results are permanent. Could there be anything more glorious than never having to shave again? With laser hair removal, a shave-free lifestyle is in your future. The laser is used to zap the hair at its root to prevent it from returning. Once the hair is gone, it’s gone for good.
3. You can get it done ALMOST everywhere. Upper lip, under arms, legs, and back are all excellent areas to get laser hair removal done. In fact, you can get the procedure done almost anywhere on your body that grows hair. The only exception is your eyebrows. You can get the hair in between your brows removed, but anything else close to your eyes is unsafe. While the laser is completely safe to use on other parts of the body, it can damage your sight if used to closely to your eyes.
4. It works best on those with dark hair. If you have blonde hair, think twice before jumping on the laser hair removal train. These high-powered lasers work by detecting pigment and zapping it. Because blonde, and even some red, hair doesn’t contain dark pigment, the laser may have a difficult time removing it. Speak with a licensed professional beforehand to find out if you are a good candidate for laser hair removal.
5. It doesn’t have to be painful. Don’t let the pain scare you away from the procedure. In fact, the pain is minimal. Many patients compare it to a brief snap from a rubber band. However, if you find that the anticipation makes you uneasy, numbing cream is often available. Speak to your laser removal specialist to discuss pain management options.
6. The procedure is quick. Most appointments last between 15-50 minutes depending on the area. Because it’s not time consuming, it’s ideal for those who need to stop by during lunch breaks or on the way to work.
7. You will need multiple visits. Don’t expect to be completely hair free after just one visit. In fact, it may take months to achieve full results depending on how thick the hair is. Most appointments will be scheduled 4-6 weeks apart. On average, it will take between 8-10 treatments to become completely hair free. Your trusted professional will be able to give you a better estimate during your initial consultation.
8. Don’t let the cost scare you. Many professionals now offer financing for laser hair removal procedures. Whether you make a small payment monthly or pay for each appointment at the time of service, there are options to suit every budget. This is one investment that is worth every penny!
Don’t let razor burn keep you out of the pool next summer. Instead, slip into your swimwear as confident as ever. If you are thinking about laser hair removal nyc, be sure to find a licensed professional who can make all of your hair-free dreams come true!
Laser Hair Removal New York laser hair removal nyc. Romeo & Juliette laser hair removal http://www.romeojuliettelaserhairremoval.com is your fastest and easiest permanent hair removal option. Start a new life free of shaving today.
Related Articles -
laser, hair, removal, nyc,