If you are someone who runs or works in a commercial kitchen, then you know how important it is to keep your location clean. One thing that a lot of commercial kitchen managers tend to forget in their rush to clean the dishes and keep the counters sanitized is hood cleaning in Seattle. If this is something that you have possibly been neglecting, then don't worry. You are certainly not alone. What you need to know is that investing in professional services to have this done on a regular basis can offer you a lot of important benefits including, but not limited to the following: |
• Cleaner air: Clean air is something that everyone needs. Sadly, it can be hard to come by in a commercial kitchen. The vent over your grills and ranges are there to filter away the most smoky and greasy air in the kitchen, but when the filtration system in the vents get overwhelmed, they don't keep up with the demand very well. By investing in professional hood cleaning in Seattle, you can greatly improve the quality of air in your kitchen and dining areas. This is especially important in facilities that cook red meat and fried foods on a regular basis.
• Better smell: There is a certain smell that comes from smoky and greasy foods as they are cooked. This smell is supposed to be filtered out through the range hood, but again, this is not always possible when the filters get clogged and are not properly cleaned. A better smelling environment will be good for your employees and your customers.
• Improved work environment: In a cleaner environment, your workers will be happier and healthier. Happy workers make for better food and increased productivity. In this way and many others, the money you spend on these services is quickly repaid.
• Better grades on inspections: Your range hood is one of the things that the professional inspectors will be looking at when your health inspections come due. The reason for this emphasis is because of the importance of this system working well to protect your food and the work environment. By having a good service come in and handle this job for you, it will be a lot easier for you to get good marks on your inspections.
• Good tasting food: A kitchen full of grease and smoke can harm the flavor of the food that is produced there. As the smoke and grease from the meals waft up the hood, some residue is left behind. This is left on the surface to collect and cook as the area is used. This will create a bad smell, and the burnt residue can seep down into the food being prepared. If there have been any complaints about burnt taste, or old smells, then a dirty hood is probably to blame. Keeping this area of your commercial kitchen cleaned on a regular basis will help the food to avoid these negative flavors.
• Faster clean-up: Smoke that is not properly vented to appropriate areas will spread through your kitchen and cause some residue to be left on all the dishes and surfaces. Grease and oil can also collect along the hood and drip to the floor and counters when heated up. Keeping your vents cleaned out will help to avoid these messes and will make the clean-up process move along a lot faster.
Take the time to look at your commercial kitchen hood to see if it looks like it could use some TLC. If so, it is time to see what a professional hood cleaning in Seattle can do for you. In the end, you will see that things are much better for you, your employees, and your customers when this one task is properly handled on a regular basis.
Vent Tec Vent Tec in Seattle will inspect and clean your kitchen grease exhaust system. Anything from small commercial kitchens to the largest. Contact us today! Visit our page on http://www.vent-tec.com to see our page today!
Related Articles -
hood, cleaning, seattle,