The world abounds with opportunities to explore. So many fun, quirky sites are within driving distance. The only thing holding you back is the details. Planning a trip can sometimes take the fun out of the trip itself. What if there was a way to cut out the details? Well, it’s not a new idea, but it is making a comeback. Recreational vehicles are no longer just for the old fogeys. They are the tool of the explorer, the vagabond, and the soul that cannot be tamed. That’s an easier statement to make than it is to prove, right? Here are 5 reasons for buying your own RV:
- The opportunities to explore are endless: This is the ultimate way to have an unplanned weekend getaway. There are no reservations required. When you want to go, you just go. Pack a bag, put a few things in the fridge, and fill up the gas tank and you’re ready to go. It’s also perfect for that cross-country trip you’ve always wanted to make. Park it when you find a place you’d like to spend more time exploring. You can plan as much as you want or as little as you want.
- The modern tailgater arrives the night before: For a game in Baton Rouge, you have to get there the night before, or you risk not finding a spot to tailgate. RVs are the perfect place for your tailgate. You can stock it with whatever food or beverages your heart desires. On the morning of the game, you open the door, unroll the awning, and throw a couple lawn chairs under it.
- You can’t always predict the future: Sure, you could take a guess at it, but unexpected things always happen, whether it’s the weather or you simply need an extra day to rest. If you’re going to have to extend your vacation, this is the best way to do it. Again, the lack of reservations makes it ideal. If something has happened to the RV itself, at least it gives you a place to stay while you look for camper parts in Lafayette, LA.
- RVs are better than hotels: A hotel can leave you that nice little bar of soap. You know, the one that dries your skin out for the next week. Owning an RV gives you your own space. It is yours; it hasn’t been slept in or used in any other way. Staying in an RV will always be cheaper than a hotel. Also, as I said before, reservations become a thing of the past. Maybe you skip the sleepover altogether and simply take turns driving.
- Owning is better than renting: Let’s assume at this point that you are thoroughly convinced of an RV’s benefits. The next question is probably, “Why should I own when I could rent?” Renting an RV comes with the same difficulties as reserving a hotel room. You could plan ahead and rent, but the spontaneity of exploration is lost. That fun weekend trip now requires the effort of planning. When you own an RV, you’ve officially joined that sect of adventurous people who are taking the world and making it their playground.
Recreational vehicles aren’t a new thing; they are an old thing rediscovered. The merits of owning your own RV are as wide as the list of fun, quirky places you can visit. Whether you’re at a game in Baton Rouge or souping up your RV with camper parts in Lafayette, LA, you are now allowed to go where you want when you want. The world is only as big and scary as you allow it to be.
Related Articles -
Camper, parts, Lafayette, LA,