Looking for a permanent way to get rid of those wrinkles and signs of aging? Brow lifts in Salt Lake City are cosmetic procedures that not only raise sagging brows, but can also diminish wrinkles. However, because it is a surgical procedure, there is a great deal of care and preparation that should be taken both before and afterward. If you are contemplating having a brow lift done, here are a few ways you can prepare for your surgical appointment.
- Listen carefully during your initial appointment for careful instructions. Before your surgery, you will meet for an initial consultation with your surgeon. During this time, your doctor will give you some very specific instructions about what to expect before, during, and after your surgery. It’s important that you listen and follow these instructions. They could include avoiding food and water for a specific amount of time or getting certain prescriptions filled beforehand. By heeding these instructions, your surgery will go smoother.
- Take some time off work. Following your surgery, you will have sutures and drains helping your surgical sites to heal. It could take up to 14 days to be able to return to work. So, before you schedule your surgery, make sure that you check with your employer to ensure that you can take the time you need to heal. Even after the original healing time, it could take longer to return to physical activity.
- Stock up on the essentials. Because you will be resting following your surgery, be sure to stock up on everything you will need beforehand. Fill your cupboards with your favorite foods and be sure to have plenty of entertainment ready to go for the upcoming days. If you’ve wanted to binge watch some of your favorite shows or catch up on the latest movies, now is the time to do it.
- Have someone go with you to your appointment. An eye brow lift is a major surgery. You’ll be put under general anesthesia. Make sure that you have a friend or family member to go with you to the appointment. They will be able to receive any post-op instructions on your behalf. Then, because you’ll be unable to drive, they can take you home. It’s best to have someone stay with you for at least the first 24 hours. They will help you take your medication and get settled into your recovery.
- Follow post-op instructions. You’ll be given a list of instructions to follow after your surgery. If you fail to follow them, your recovery could be compromised. You could end up with serious infections or complications. While you might feel that you don’t need certain prescriptions or are fine to begin exercising, it’s important to follow through with your doctor’s orders.
- Keep your follow-up appointments. After your surgery, there will be a number of follow up appointments made with your surgeon to ensure that your recovery is going well. It’s important that you show up for these appointments. If there are any issues with your recovery, your doctor will be able to catch them early on at these appointments. Also, if you have any questions or concerns, these appointments will give you a great opportunity to voice them.
Your brow lift will reduce the wrinkles on your forehead while raising your sagging brows. Not only will you appear more youthful but you will have more confidence in your appearance. If you are contemplating having brow lifts in Salt Lake City done, be sure to follow your doctor’s instructions before and after the surgery. Preparing thoroughly will ensure that your brow lift is successful and your recovery is seamless.
Related Articles -
brow, lifts, in, salt, lake, city,