Life is too uncertain. We don't know when calamity might struck leading to a huge loss of life as well as financial loss. It can happen even while you are busy surfing the internet. The concept of insurance came from the early methods of risk transferring practiced in the Babylonian civilization in the 3rd century BC. It is a form of risk management to protect against potential risks of uncertain loss like house fire, car accident or theft. Even insurance company pays money when one becomes too ill and also the family receives money after that persons death. |
The entity, which provides insurance, is known as the insurance company. The money received by the insured entities in times of risk is actually the premium funds that the entity pays. This fund is dependent on the frequency and type of insurance. The process of insurance work in three steps- Choosing a policy, Paying the premium timely, Claiming the insurance amount.
Mainly there are two types of insurance viz. Life insurance and General insurance. General insurance covers various aspects from property, vehicle, business, health to travel insurance and payment protection insurance. Life insurance covers risk due to premature death as well as income after retirement. Life insurance coverage period is more than a year and requires periodic payment of premium. General insurance has a coverage period of less than a year and it also requires periodic payment of premium. Property insurance came into existence after The great fire of London and life insurance policy started rolling out in the eighteenth century.
Road accidents happen regularly leading to mangled cabs and life and also future for that person and his family. For people, who are earning their bread and butter from taxi service in the roads of Virginia should get their cab insured through a suitable taxi insurance agent in Virginia. These taxi insurance agents in Virginia provide access to insurance companies having cheaper premium with greater coverage.
Following are some tips on buying insurance:
• Buy from a trusted company through authorized agent: Insurance is meant as a financial security at times of risk. Check from the government certified websites about the credibility of the company.
• Avoid buying insurance that comes free with other packages: You might get travel insurance when you book your travel tickets or health insurance when you go for a check-up at the hospital. They do not generally covers all your needs and charge a hefty premium. They provide unnecessary coverage which is not needed at all.
• Check for quotation from different sites: Cheaper premium doesn't ensure better coverage. So while checking for quotation from at least three companies check for the premium amount as well as degree of coverage. You might get lucky if you show your insurance agent of a much cheaper premium and he might reduce your current insurance policy premium.
• Asses your insurance carefully: Read in-between the policy lines. Be clear about your need of getting insured. Understand the coverage, terms and conditions of the company carefully. Check for the dates when you can start claiming your insurance.
• Be sure of the premium to be paid: you will get financial security at times of risk only when you pay your premium regularly- quarterly, yearly or monthly. These premiums are to be made payable to the insurance company and not the agent. Be sure that you can handle the premium even if the rate increases later.
With so many enterprises being home to Springfield, these companies need to get their business insured. They can choose from the various insurance companies providing business insurance in Springfield, VA. Virginia experienced a major earthquake of 5.8 magnitude in 2011. With so many cash, talent and hard work being flown for the growth of a business, the companies should first ensure their business with a suitable policy of business insurance in Springfield, VA for its successful growth.
Running a business involves investment. The policies of business insurance in Springfield VA protect the business from financial risk due to death of a partner or natural calamity. And if you own a cab business you should get it insured through a Taxi Insurance Agent in Virginia . No one wants to take the risk of a failed business due to negligent driving by drivers or any natural calamity.
Related Articles -
business insurance in Springfield VA, Taxi Insurance Agent in Virginia,