Among the many themes used to decorate modern homes, contemporary and transitional are favorites of home owners and interior designers. Marked by clean, simplistic lines and designs, or an amalgamation of traditional and modern designs, these themes also lend a sophisticated charm and allure to dwelling spaces. Hubbardton Forge, known as the ‘Blacksmiths of Modern America’ manufacture a wide range of contemporary and transitional light fixtures that make brilliant master pieces in any home. Their collection of lighting products in Gloss White finish are the perfect example in this regard. |
Products in Gloss White Finish
Gloss White finish is available on products with both steel and aluminum bases. Over 40 of the Hubbardton Forge indoor light fixtures carry this finish. These include multiple lighting products such as pendants, mini pendants, chandeliers, floor lamps, bath scones, table lamps, outdoor mounts, flush and semi flush mounts, and so on.
A few stunning designs and collections that feature this finish are as follows.
• Cadence - this range is characterized by a wireframe design that creates an oval orb. Steel wired curves gently over the glass shade to give a simplistic charm to Cadence fixtures.
• Celesse – the collection displays sheer brilliance and prowess that Hubbardton Forge has over light fixture design. The products are characterized by adjustable rings hung from steel cables, with the light bulbs attached to the inner rim of the rings.
• Corona – this is an iconic range is transitional in style. The artistic nature of Corona light fixtures makes it fit perfectly into high end designs. The Corona is handcrafted by Vermont artisans who shape hand-forged steel into gentle curves. The products come with clear/frosted glass diffusers and are available in both steel and aluminum.
• Triptic – this collection is marked by strictly geometric steel shapes that are skillfully folded and welded together to create stunning masterpieces. Sans light, the lighting fixtures are magnificent sculpture themselves, and with illumination, they come alive; creating windows of forged steel, shadow and light.
• Quill – this collection showcases a unique, faceted geometry design and is an impressive piece. It is also an attention capturing addition to any living space.
• Bento – this range derives inspiration from the traditional Japanese lunchbox. The stylish lampshade is divided into sections like the bento, and is suspended using slim metal arms. Handcrafted in Vermont, each piece in this collection is as unique as it is stunning.
About Hubbardton Forge
Located in Vermont, Hubbardton Forge is a design driven company and is one of the country’s oldest and largest commercial forges in operation. With an industry presence spanning over 40 years, each product of this brand is handcrafted by skilled artisans. The light fixtures combine traditional craft with modern techniques, and one-of-a-kind tools to create unique pieces that are adornments in modern interiors. Hubbardton Forge is a well-respected brand in the industry and houses an award winning design team. The team draws inspiration from varied sources around the world to manufacture products using sustainable practices. They are committed to thinking globally as they act locally.
CrescentHarbor.com is a leading lighting store specializing in high quality handmade and rustic style light fixtures, including chandeliers, sconces, ceiling fans, floor and table lamps, onion light, and picture lights from leading brands such as Minka Lavery, Casablanca, House of Troy, Hubbardton Forge ( http://www.cresce ), the Modern Fan Company, etc.
Related Articles -