The perfect pool party doesn’t just happen; it’s a perfect combination of careful planning and fun. With the warm weather setting in, it’s time to hire pool cleaning in The Woodlands, break out the beach balls and bathing suits, and enjoy the cool water. But while you’re planning a pool party, it’s easy to forget things that can take your event over the top. To help you, follow this quick checklist to ensure that your party makes a splash.
- Invite your guests. Whether you send out paper invites or simply shoot all of your friends a text, it’s important to give your guests at least a week’s notice to plan for your party. Make sure that they know the right time and place to show up.
- Plan a menu. Every great party is centered around one thing—the food! Planning a menu is one of the most difficult parts of party planning. Not only do you have to pick out what you want to serve, you then have to choose how much of it to buy and how to prepare it. If you don’t feel like prepping the snacks yourself, consider catering your event. Otherwise, choose a food theme. Hispanic, Asian, or barbecue are just some of the many different categories of food you can choose to make your party absolutely delicious.
- Put together a playlist. Depending on your guests and the type of pool party you are throwing, you need to prepare some tunes to play. For a kid’s party, consider putting together a playlist of famous songs from movies and television shows. Teenagers appreciate pop and rock songs that are currently on the radio. For those of an older generation, try to find songs that were popular over the past few decades.
- Have your pool cleaned. Before your guests dive into your pool, you need to ensure that the water is clean and crystal clear. Skim the water of any loose debris and call your favorite pool cleaners to come out and make sure that everything is working as it should. There is nothing worse than realizing you have a broken pump on the day of your big party.
- Set up and enjoy! On the day of your party, give yourself enough to time to set up all of your activities, food, and chairs. By getting everything situated well before the start time of your party, you will ease your stress and be able to enjoy your guests.
From pool cleaning in The Woodlands to planning some delicious treats, with this checklist completed, your pool party is sure to be epic!
Related Articles -
Pool, Cleaning, The, Woodlands,