As soon as you have a start-up, the first thing that occurs is how to physically set it up. The office must look professional and classy. It is a place where you are to meet your clients and cannot afford to have an ill impression. Office designing is a complicated and professional affair. You cannot do it just by having a knack for designing homes. The furniture requirements and designing the layout require a different expertise. Depending upon the type of office and the number of employees, the blueprint is made and delivered. |
The idea of an industrious office ideally should have eco friendly furniture. Since it is an office or a workplace, the furniture needs to be as simple as possible. Some offices have more cubicles while some others have independent glass door cabinets. There is an opportunity to play around with the doors, making them either sliding or hinge doors. There is a huge potential in all furniture raw materials to be recycled and bio-degradable and eco-friendly. It is judicious to use them given the depletion of forest resources; especially in Hong Kong, it is important to preserve the limited forest area and use recycled wood instead. Listed are a few ways you can make sure that the wood you use is eco-friendly:
• It should be durable, easily fixable and non toxic so that it can be used for long periods.
• Preferably, it should be made out of recycled materials like cloth, steel and other non-toxic factory bye products.
• When it is absolutely worn out, you can pulp it to make new furniture out of it.
• Eco-friendly furniture comes with a certificate that testifies its recyclable nature. It is important that the furniture is sustainable and made with reclaimed materials. There are many Hong Kong interior design company that specialize in eco-friendly interior design.
These companies depend on a six step method in order to get work done. • Firstly, after the measurements are taken, the plan is discussed with the clients.
• The decisions regarding the designs are jointly reached to after a series of exchange of ideas.
• Thereafter, in the third step, the layout is planned based on the ideas of the two parties and the idea is shared with the clients.
• Thereafter, a three dimensional layout is shared with the clients and the final changes or design ideas are shared and considered.
• It is only after these five detailed processes that a layout is finalized and the constructions begin. Generally, Hong Kong interior design company goes through all these basic procedures before signing up on a project that is non-residential. It is also a good idea to choose eco-friendly interior design for homes.
Non-residential designs can also be made innovative and very topical if the creative heads are good enough. The way the cubicles are arranged also makes a difference. The use of floor space is of paramount importance. Thereafter, finally, glass doors or wooden walls and false ceilings, everything can be eco-friendly so that the least natural harm is done.
In case it happens to be an eatery or a popular food joint, the floor plan and design has to be different. The chairs and tables at a restaurant are in recycled plastic. It is more convenient to have plastic furniture there as people tend to move the chairs and tables which is not the case in case of offices.
Hong Kong interior design company in most companies have the reception area of the office done up really well as that is the entry point to the office. Eco Friendly Interior Design for homes is a very sustainable decorative method.
Related Articles -
Hong Kong interior design company, Eco Friendly Interior Design,