As you plan and prepare for your wedding, you want everything to be perfect—the caterer included. Whether you’ve planned a whole menu or have no idea where to start, choosing the right caterers in Atlanta makes all of the difference. The best way to find the right professional is by scheduling tastings, sampling their menu, and asking all of the right questions. Once you’ve got their ear, take the time to ask them the following questions.
- Do they have liquor liability insurance? If you’re planning on serving booze at your wedding, your caterer needs to have this type of insurance. If one of your guest has a little too much to drink and gets injured, it minimizes your liability for the incident.
- What kind of references can they provide? Before booking a specific caterer, learn what previous customers have thought about their experience. Ask for references. Take the time to chat with each reference extensively to find out what they liked and didn’t like about working with that specific caterer.
- Are there other events booked on the same day? While it’s not a huge deal if your caterer has more than one event booked on the same day as your wedding, it’s important to know. This helps ensure that you and your guests get the attention from the staff that you deserve.
- Does your caterer have experience in allergies and food specialties? Chances are, you have a few guests that will need special accommodations. Perhaps you are gluten intolerant or prefer a vegetarian meal. No matter what the circumstances may be, you want a caterer who is able to create a beautiful and delicious meal no matter what the guidelines are.
- Are wedding packages available? A large portion of your wedding budget is going to go toward food, so you want to get the best deal possible. When sitting down with your caterer, be sure to ask whether or not there are any wedding packages available. Ask to see sample menus and a price list to make sure you select options that are within your budget.
- What kind of timeline do they need? Your caterer will need to know your menu choices and guest count before they can purchase the right ingredients for your wedding. Speak with them about the date when they need these finalized numbers and selections to avoid any miscommunication and confusion.
Asking these questions to each of the caterers in Atlanta that you meet is important. It helps you to narrow down which company is right to service your special day. Be sure to take notes during your appointment and choose the caterer that best fits your criteria!
Related Articles -
caterers, in, atlanta,