How Vibration Fitness Machines Work |
Vibration fitness machines are quickly getting popular and with good reason -- they are believed to be quite effective in a range of areas including the following:
Enhanced tissue perfusion or blood flow through arteries and capillaries
Increased muscle strength and flexibility
Core conditioning and stability
Improved lymphatic flow
Increased bone mineral density
Plus so much more!
How is this possible? To better understand how vibration exercise platforms work, take a look at the body’s physiological response when muscles are stimulated through vibration.
First, the person about to use the vibration machine needs to stand on the platform on bended knees (about 30-degree angle). Take note that other positions can be assumed depending on the area of target for the vibration. On this standing position, the natural balance of the body is disturbed when the machine starts to vibrate. To recover the balance, the body will activate various muscles.
This response alone can cause the following to the body: contraction and stretching of muscles, stimulation of neurotransmitters and release of hormones. Not to mention, the burning of calories. It is like tricking the body to react the same way when it exercises. Hence, the benefits of exercise are achieved without exerting tremendous effort.
This is why people who cannot do strenuous exercises but need the benefits of it turn to vibration platform exercises. Although exercise has long been known to be therapeutic to man, many still fail to do it.
Reasons such as lack of time and energy, difficult to do, expensive (gym membership and cost of training), lack of discipline, and lack of knowledge on proper exercise are given on why people fail to exercise. The vibration fitness machines resolved these concerns. How?
1. Lack of time – the fitness machines need 15-30 minutes per day, three times a week of one’s time only.
2. Lack of energy – even if one is low on energy, this can still be done. It is actually called passive exercise as limited movements only are needed to complete the exercise. One can choose to sit, stand or lie on the platform machine depending on the body parts that would receive the vibration. When the individual desires whole body vibration, he can just stand on the machine with knees bent.
3. Expensive – the machine costs $150-300 but this is one time expense only. Thousands of dollars are saved compared to enrolling in a gym or buying other exercise gadgets.
4. Lack of discipline – very little discipline is required from the individual. It is the machine that would work for the person.
5. Lack of knowledge on how to exercise –The instructions are simple. Minimal guidance is needed.
With the similar effects of exercise being experienced by the individual while using the fitness machines, the following medical conditions would be avoided:
Coronary Artery Diseases (CAD)
Coronary heart disease
Different kinds of cancer
Faster results and greater benefits can be expected when the individual combines vibration plate exercise and a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, healthy diet, adequate sleep and rest, cessation of smoking and other substance abuse, and stress management are still being recommended alongside with the use of these machines. As with all other fitness regimens, informing the primary care giver is a must prior to doing the vibration platform exercises.
For more Information visit: Vibration Fitness Machines
Submitted by: Tony's Books - A Shop at Tony's Website
Related Articles -
vibration fitness machines, fitness machines, fitness, whole body vibration machines, wbv plate, vibration plate,