Amazines Free Article Archive
www.amazines.com - Friday, October 23, 2020
Read about the most recent changes and happenings at Amazines.com
Log into your account or register as a new author. Start submitting your articles right now!
Search our database for articles.
Subscribe to receive articles emailed straight to your email account. You may choose multiple categories.
View our newest articles submitted by our authors.
View our most top rated articles rated by our visitors.
* Please note that this is NOT the ARTICLE manager
Add a new EZINE, or manage your EZINE submission.
Add fresh, free web content to your site such as newest articles, web tools, and quotes with a single piece of code!
Home What's New? Submit/Manage Articles Latest Posts Top Rated Article Search
Google
Subscriptions Manage Ezines
CATEGORIES
 Article Archive
 Advertising (133418)
 Advice (161141)
 Affiliate Programs (34751)
 Art and Culture (73737)
 Automotive (145653)
 Blogs (75199)
 Boating (9843)
 Books (17221)
 Buddhism (4128)
 Business (1328952)
 Business News (426365)
 Business Opportunities (366330)
 Camping (10967)
 Career (72752)
 Christianity (15847)
 Collecting (11638)
 Communication (115068)
 Computers (241945)
 Construction (38923)
 Consumer (49684)
 Cooking (17066)
 Copywriting (6637)
 Crafts (18205)
 Cuisine (7543)
 Current Affairs (20417)
 Dating (45881)
 EBooks (19691)
 E-Commerce (48223)
 Education (185288)
 Electronics (83503)
 Email (6407)
 Entertainment (159838)
 Environment (28929)
 Ezine (3039)
 Ezine Publishing (5449)
 Ezine Sites (1550)
 Family & Parenting (110922)
 Fashion & Cosmetics (196423)
 Female Entrepreneurs (11845)
 Feng Shui (131)
 Finance & Investment (310447)
 Fitness (106330)
 Food & Beverages (62911)
 Free Web Resources (7939)
 Gambling (30221)
 Gardening (25144)
 Government (10530)
 Health (629686)
 Hinduism (2206)
 Hobbies (44054)
 Home Business (91574)
 Home Improvement (251119)
 Home Repair (46168)
 Humor (4834)
 Import - Export (5453)
 Insurance (45105)
 Interior Design (29581)
 International Property (3485)
 Internet (191001)
 Internet Marketing (146452)
 Investment (22837)
 Islam (1167)
 Judaism (1356)
 Law (80474)
 Link Popularity (4595)
 Manufacturing (20853)
 Marketing (98966)
 MLM (14136)
 Motivation (18218)
 Music (27011)
 New to the Internet (9495)
 Non-Profit Organizations (4048)
 Online Shopping (129629)
 Organizing (7803)
 Party Ideas (11852)
 Pets (38068)
 Poetry (2234)
 Press Release (12682)
 Public Speaking (5635)
 Publishing (7526)
 Quotes (2407)
 Real Estate (126635)
 Recreation & Leisure (95386)
 Relationships (87666)
 Research (16165)
 Sales (80334)
 Science & Technology (110255)
 Search Engines (23486)
 Self Improvement (153216)
 Seniors (6235)
 Sexuality (35947)
 Small Business (49293)
 Software (83012)
 Spiritual (23474)
 Sports (116093)
 Tax (7659)
 Telecommuting (34066)
 Travel & Tourism (307829)
 UK Property Investment (3121)
 Video Games (13428)
 Web Traffic (11739)
 Website Design (56837)
 Website Promotion (36586)
 World News (1000+)
 Writing (35788)
Author Spotlight
ELLISEN WANG

I'm Ellisen, nice to meet you! Obviously you're here because you want to know who I am. Wel...more
SETH ATKINS

A social media marketer from London ...more
HELEN STEPHENS

I love to research products and write reviews only high-quality useful products. ...more
JASON STEVE

Writing is my passion, Social media marketing is my love. I have written many articles on various ni...more
ANISH SAH

My Name is Anish Sah, I am an Internet Marketing and SEO Expert, Social Media Guru and young Entrepr...more


Why You Really Need a Home Security System by Cleo Gib





Why You Really Need a Home Security System by
Article Posted: 12/05/2016
Article Views: 96
Articles Written: 12921
Word Count: 366
Article Votes: 0
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Why You Really Need a Home Security System


 
Home Improvement
Think you don't need a home security system? Think again. Here are the statistics:
  • Only about 15% of American homes have a security system. This means there is a very good chance that right now, you are living in one of the 85% of homes without security.
  • 3 out of 4 homes will be broken into within the next 20 years. Burglaries occur at a rate of about 1 every 13-14 seconds.
  • Homes without security systems are 3 times more likely to be targeted than those with security.
  • 60% of burglaries attempted on homes with a security system are unsuccessful.
  • 85% of police officers believe home security systems help deter burglars.
The conclusion is clear: Having a home security system will protect your home from burglaries by deterring potential criminals and by thwarting the efforts of those who won't be deterred.

Now that you know you need security, you just need to find the best security system in Chester, PA. When shopping for a system that is right for you and your home, consider the following:

  • Monitoring - Do you want your system to be professionally monitored, or do you want to do it yourself? In the past, professional monitoring was a requirement for any system to be truly effective, but today, with smartphone technology, it is possible to monitor your own system.
  • Coverage - What do you want to monitor? A burglar alarm will only sound an alarm when sensors on doors and windows detect an intruder. A full security system will detect environmental dangers as well, such as flooding, fire, and carbon monoxide.
  • Wired or wireless - Traditional systems are wired into your home and, thus, generally require professional installation. Sensors are placed around the home that are connected to a central control unit via low-voltage wires. Wireless systems use radio transmitters rather than wires to communicate with the control unit. They are easier to install and conducive to a DIY project. Both systems have back up in case of power outages, dead batteries, or cut wires.
The best security system in Chester, PA, is only a phone call away. Don't wait another day to secure your home and family.

Related Articles - best security system Chester, PA,

Email this Article to a Friend!

Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!
Subscribe for free today!

 Rate This Article  
Completely useless, should be removed from directory.
Minimal useful information.
Decent and informative.
Great article, very informative and helpful.
A 'Must Read'.

 

Do you Agree or Disagree? Have a Comment? POST IT!

 Reader Opinions 
Submit your comments and they will be posted here.
Make this comment or to the Author only:
Name:
Email:
*Your email will NOT be posted. This is for administrative purposes only.
Comments: *Your Comments WILL be posted to the AUTHOR ONLY if you select PRIVATE and to this PUBLIC PAGE if you select PUBLIC, so write accordingly.
 
Please enter the code in the image:



 Author Login 
LOGIN
Register for Author Account

 

Advertiser Login

 

ADVERTISE HERE NOW!
   Limited Time $60 Offer!
   90  Days-1.5 Million Views  

 

Great Paranormal Romance


STEPHEN BYE

Steve Bye is currently a fiction writer, who published his first novel, ‘Looking Forward Through The...more
DAMIAN POWELL

Demonstrated exceptional leadership in the government and private sector at an executive level. Skil...more
TIM FAY

I am not a writer nor am I trying to become a writer. I am an average person with average intelligen...more
LAURA JEEVES

At LeadGenerators, we specialise in content-led Online Marketing Strategies for our clients in the t...more
ADRIAN JOELE

I have been involved in nutrition and weight management for over 12 years and I like to share my kn...more
STEVERT MCKENZIE

Stevert Mckenzie, Travel Enthusiast. ...more
JASON NG

Jason Ng has a huge passion for the health and fitness industry as he strongly believes that having ...more
SUSAN FRIESEN

Susan Friesen, founder of the award-winning web development and digital marketing firm eVision Media...more
GENE MYERS

Author of four books and two screenplays; frequent magazine contributor. I have four other books "in...more
MICHAEL BRESCIANI

Rev Bresciani is the author of two Christian books. One book is an important and concisely written b...more

HomeLinksAbout UsContact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyFAQResources
Copyright © 2020, All rights reserved.
Some pages may contain portions of text relating to certain topics obtained from wikipedia.org under the GNU FDL license