When you’re a man, there are times when your mind is so focused on sensual activity that everything brings sensual play to mind. When in such a state of mind, it may seem that even the most mundane items in the home are potential sensual toys. Surprisingly, that perception is not so far from wrong. As long as he keeps good male organ care in mind, an imaginative man may find his home really is filled with sensual toys that can add to his private enjoyment. |
How can this be? Let’s take a look at a few items likely to be in a guy’s home and see if they can become sensual toys for him to use.
- A donut. This one takes very little imagination. It’s soft and squishy, so it’s not going to cause damage, and the opening in the middle can of course fulfill much the same function as a woman’s canal or a man’s own fist. Sure, the sugar and glazing may make the male organ a bit sticky, but it might well be worth that small inconvenience. Who ever thought a tasty treat could be good for member health?
- String or ribbon. One of the most popular sensual toys is the male organ ring, a ring made of leather, metal, cloth or plastic that encircles the base of the manhood (or in some cases, the base of the manhood and the sacks). The tightness of the ring often helps sustain tumescence or increase the stiffness of same. But a man can get the same effect by using a piece of string or ribbon. As with a real manhood ring, it’s important not to make it too tight or to wear it for an extended period of time; otherwise, serious member health issues could ensue.
- A melon. A watermelon, cantaloupe or other large-sized melon can make for a thrilling if messily juicy sensual toy. All that is needed is to carve a hole in the gourd large enough to accommodate a man’s tumescent organ, after which the melon is all set to be entered. And here’s a tip: melons can be excellent for a man to use when he wants to try out a new position. The downside, of course, is that the juice makes this very messy - but it’s also an unforgettable experience.
- Sponge bottle joy. Cut the top of a plastic soda bottle. Wrap duct tape around the top edges, so any jagged edges are smoothed over. Place two sponges in the bottle. Stick the member between the two sponges and move the bottle back and forth over the tumescent manhood shaft.
- A feather duster. Buy a new feather duster. (One which has been used will have too much dirt and dust to make it hygienic.) Simply use this to stimulate the member, running it up and down the shaft and paying special attention to the head. The feathery touch will provide an especially sensual feel that most men find irresistible.
There are dozens of other household objects that can be made into or used as sensual toys, from rubber dishwashing gloves to paper towel tubes to an electric toothbrush. When a man is excited enough, almost anything can become an aid.
Whether a man creates sensual toys in his home, purchases them ready-made or dispenses with them altogether, he still needs to regularly apply a first class male organ health crème( health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to his favorite organ to keep it healthy. Since many men get carried away with their sensual toys and treat their members roughly, it’s wise to select a crème with soothing moisturizing agents like Shea butter and vitamin E. Rough (if fun) handling can also diminish manhood sensitivity, so a crème with neuroprotective acetyl L carnitine is advised. The ingredient helps protect against peripheral nerve damage from aggressive or overenthusiastic stroking.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
Male, sensual, toys, are, great, for, good, member, health, –, and, sometimes, they, can, be, made, in, the, privacy, of, a, man’s, own, home, with, simple, household, objects.,