A red male organ is something that can occur regardless of whether a man has a prepuce or not. While men may endlessly debate the pros and cons of being intact or circumcised, and whether this has any effect on male organ health, the fact is that an atypically red male organ is something no man wants. For men with a prepuce who develop a very red male organ, these helpful hints may be valuable. |
Red male organ state
To some degree, a red male organ may occur more frequently in men with prepuce, for the simple fact that balanitis - one of the more common causes of a red male organ state - is somewhat more common among intact men. But there can be other causes of inflammation, which often accounts for a reddening of the manhood.
So what are some hints for intact men with a red male organ?
1. Cleanliness is essential. Often the reason for that redness is bacteria that have become trapped between the prepuce and the manhood. Taking extra care to pull back the prepuce and clean thoroughly can help the bacteria from accumulating and starting the inflammation that leads to unwanted redness.
2. Bathing may be better. But what about when the member is already inflamed? In such cases, pulling back the prepuce can become difficult and painful. If that’s the case, try taking a bath instead of showering. Soaking in a nice, warm bath can help the prepuce to loosen somewhat so it may then be easier to pull it back and work on the infected member.Even if the manhood is too swollen to allow for comfortable pulling of the prepuce, the warm bathwater can still provide some relief as the water seeps underneath it.
3. Use gentle cleansers. Male organ skin is very sensitive, to the point where harsh soaps can create damage. Most antibacterial soaps are great for the hands - but not so good for the more delicate manhood. It’s much better to use a gentle soap with few chemicals or fragrances added to it.That may seem counterintuitive, since a man wants to get rid of bacteria that may cause an inflammation. But the harshness of an antibacterial soap can do more harm than good.It also pays to switch to a gentle laundry detergent, as the residue of harsh detergents on underwear and trousers can create a red male organ situation.
4. Keep wet. Keeping the skin moist is very important, and staying hydrated is a natural way to ensure the skin gets the moisture it needs. The water a man drinks benefits the entire body, including the manhood skin and prepuce. When member skin is dry, it is less supple and flexible, making it more difficult for the prepuce to move back and forth in the proper manner. Every man needs to drink plenty of fluids and/or eat fruits and vegetables to stay well hydrated.
5. Consider help. If the prepuce is too swollen for retraction, sometimes a doctor may need to step in to help. He may advise use of medicine, such as anti-inflammatories or corticosteroids, to help alleviate the situation.
A red male organ often leads to discomfort. Regular application of a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) helps keep a member healthy and more liable to fight back against the causes of red male organ pain. Since moisturizing is the key, a man should definitely select a crème with the potent combination of a high-end emollient (think Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E). In addition, a crème with vitamin D is recommended. Vitamin D is sometimes called the "miracle vitamin" due to its proven benefits in fighting diseases and supporting healthy cellular function.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
red male organ, prepuce, male organ health crème,