When a man seeks more stamina in the bedroom, he often considers turning to things like that ‘little blue tablet.’ But many men are wary of going the chemical route. They would much prefer a blend of good male organ care and natural enhancers to get things back on track. |
But are natural enhancers safe? And what should a man look for when he considers one?
Choosing the right natural enhancer
There are some very natural enhancers that could work wonders for stamina and manhood sensitivity. But it is very important to remember that these are truly natural supplements, not some gimmick that is filled with mystery ingredients. If a man does choose to go this route, he should ensure that the enhancer he chooses is all-natural with very limited ingredients.
So without further ado, here is a list of what might work for those who need something more natural to up their game.
1. Maca. A very powerful supplement that has been shown to improve stamina and seed volume, this root extract has a storied history. It contains strong photochemicals, including macamides and macaenes, both of which boost energy and hormone levels. In fact, it’s so good that women can benefit from it, too.
2. Cordyceps. This is a mushroom extract with a reputation for making a man feel raring to go, even to the point of being jittery. It boosts male hormone and aids in blood flow, as well as promotes anti-aging in the body. The only problem? Too much of this and a man won’t be able to sleep after the deed is done.
3. L-arginine. This lovely amino acid is also found in powerful member health crèmes, so it obviously works. It increases the body’s nitric acid, which in turn enhances blood flow, which then improves hardness and manhood sensitivity. Nitric acid actually works by widening and relaxing the blood vessels, allowing more blood to flow where it needs to be.
4. Korean Red Ginseng. This very potent form of ginseng is so strong that it should only be taken in two-week cycles. In clinical trials, men experienced better tumescence and increased desire. As an added bonus, their stress levels dropped dramatically. This can give a man plenty of stamina to get the job done, and then gives him a great sleep afterward.
5. L-Tyrosine. This one should be used with more caution than the others, because sometimes it can cause the blood pressure to rise. For men who are cleared by their doctor to take this one, they can expect spikes in their dopamine levels, which makes their overall mood better, as well as more successful firmness. In fact, they might even feel as though they are powerful enough to take over the world - that’s their increased metabolism talking.
Doing it the natural way
Should a man go for a natural enhancer? It is important to remember that no matter how safe the enhancer seems to be, it is vital to check with the doctor first, before taking even a single tablet or powder. That’s because even the most natural ingredients can interact with some prescriptions, and might even interact with certain foods in a regular diet. It is always better to be safe than sorry!
But when it comes to natural enhancers, there are some that are perfectly safe - these are topical crèmes that contain vitamins and nutrients that can be absorbed by the male organ skin, thus ensuring a man has the best organ care possible. Men should look for a member health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) that includes the aforementioned L-arginine, as well as vitamins A, C and D. The addition of vitamin E, a natural hydrator, all mixed into a Shea butter base can help ensure that male organ skin stays smooth, supple and ready for any kind of action.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
manhood sensitivity, natural enhancers, member health crème,