Even though more and more adults seem to be using (or perhaps being a bit more open about their use of) sensual toys, not everyone has the same comfort level with these items. And even with greater acceptance of these toys, the doll continues to have a certain reputation that prevents many from acknowledging their interest in this option. However, when used with proper attention to male organ care, a sensual doll can become a welcome addition to a man’s self-pleasuring routines. |
For years, the sensual doll was seen as something that only desperate men used, but the fact is that many men with a healthy sensual life enjoy making use of a doll as well. Sales of these dolls have risen steadily in recent years, and advances in manufacturing and technology have created a whole line of lifelike and expensive options.
Many men prefer to use a doll rather than simply self-gratify with their hand because of its similarity to actual penetrative coupling. And many men also believe that because of its resemblance to coupling, it enables them to practice good manhood health care and work on issues, such as early on seed release, and enhance their technique when they are in bed with a partner.
This article will focus on the more traditional (and less expensive, and therefore more readily available) blow-up sensual doll. But it’s important to acknowledge that many options do exist in this area.
The following tips are suggested for men interested in exploring a sensual doll option.
- Use lubricant. Although the dolls are designed for penetrative exploration, there can still be significant friction. Using an appropriate form of lubrication will protect the manhood from wear and tear.
- Try a pump. Blowing up a full-size doll can take a lot of lung power. Using an electric pump is a much better idea.
- Clean it thoroughly. Be sure to thoroughly clean all parts of the doll after use, especially the areas of penetration. A doll should come with instructions on the best way to maintain its cleanliness, and it is important that a man follow these instructions.
- Avoid a trial run. Some guys have friends who use a sensual doll and may be tempted to ask if they can try it out for themselves. In general, it’s best to avoid this. Not everyone is as scrupulous about cleaning up after themselves as they should be. If a man does use another’s doll, he should wear a rubber protective device - just in case the owner has left traces of himself behind.
- Be aware of noise. Some dolls can be surprisingly squeaky. If a man wishes to keep his activities clandestine, he may want to refrain from utilizing a doll except when he is sure he is alone.
- Consider storage. When deflated, most dolls do not take a great deal of space, but not fit easily into a small space, either. Some men feel uncomfortable with other people knowing they use a doll; such men are advised to consider where they can store the doll when not in use.
A doll, like many other sensual toys, can open up new worlds of self-stimulatory fun for a man - which may in turn lead him to overdo things, resulting in a sore male organ. If this happens, regularly using a first rate male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can ease the soreness and help restore the member to health. It’s best to select a crème that includes powerful but natural moisturizing ingredients, such as Shea butter and vitamin E. This will keep the skin supple and hasten healing. The crème must also contain a potent antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid. This can combat the free radicals which cause oxidative stress; these free radicals not only age the skin but interfere with its ability to heal.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
manhood health, doll, male organ health crème,