Men are always looking for a way to improve their intimate lives and maintain the best of manhood health. Though there are many unsavory companies out there that promise more length, more girth - more of everything, frankly - most men are very aware that those gimmicks don’t work. What does work, however, is taking good care of overall health. As part of excellent member skin care, a man should also consider adding these male organ-friendly foods to his regular diet. |
The best foods for member skin care
What goes into the body affects it in a multitude of ways. For instance, constantly eating junk food will eventually leave a person feeling run-down and unhealthy, but someone who eats plenty of fresh fruits and veggies will have more energy and feel much healthier. In this same way, some foods directly affect the male organ skin, as well as the overall function of the manhood. Here are a few popular foods that can mean better health for a man’s prized member.
1. Chilies. That hot stuff that makes a man blush and pant does much more than just light his tongue on fire. That flushed feeling of heat comes from the blood vessels expanding. And guess what? It isn’t just the blood vessels in the face that expand. Men who add chilies to their diets might that they have better blood flow down under, too.
2. Bananas. The banana is loaded with potassium, which makes it a perfect choice for keeping sodium levels under control. When sodium is under control, the heart is healthier - and a healthier heart leads to harder tumescence. If oranges aren’t a favorite, go for oranges instead.
3. Fish. To boost member skin care and function, look to plenty of omega-3 fatty acids. These acids make the blood slightly thinner, which is great for blood flow. Fish like tuna, mackerel, trout and salmon are the best for these acids, so eat up at least twice a week to keep things looking and feeling great.
4. Brightly colored fruits. Put a rainbow of colors on the plate and the result is a great increase in artery health. Specifically, fruits like cherries, nectarines, peaches and plums contain anthocyanins, which prevent plaque from building up in the arteries. So not only does a serving of fruit enhance manhood health, it encourages better heart health, too.
5. Red wine. Long known as a great part of a regular health regimen, a glass of red wine from time to time can aid the body in producing nitric oxide. This natural chemical expands the blood vessels, and every man knows what that means. But stick to just one glass, as more than that might have the opposite effect on the manhood.
6. Oysters. As any man knows, male hormone makes his sensual world go ‘round. But what helps boost male hormone? That would be vitamin B6 and zinc, both of which combine to help the body get the hormones it needs. So yes, oysters are really a thrill in a very literal, physical sense.
7. Coffee. A man who finds that he can’t keep things going long enough in the sack might benefit from a cup o’ Joe. In addition to triggering a higher metabolism, the occasional cup of caffeinated coffee provides a jolt of alertness as well as a release of fat stores, which leads to even more energy. A man who is planning an all-night romp might do well to hit up Starbucks before he goes home!
Another member skin care trick
In addition to making the most of the great fruits, veggies and high-powered foods that provide harder tumescence and better skin, men should also use a high-quality manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . The use of a Shea-butter crème that contains vitamin B5 for cell metabolism, vitamin A for anti-aging, vitamin C for elasticity and vitamin E for skin conditioning is a great idea. In addition, men should look for L-arginine, which plays a role in increased blood flow - and therefore, harder tumescence.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
member skin care, best foods, manhood health crème,