Being in a long-term relationship has countless advantages, but there can be drawbacks, too. It isn’t unusual for a person’s sensual drive to diminish somewhat when with the same partner for an extended period of time. When a man finds this happening to his partner, he may panic, wondering if he needs to do something different in terms of manhood care, say, in order to correct this problem. But in fact, reigniting a partner’s sensual flame usually is much less about the equipment between a guy’s legs and more about other things. |
Some studies estimate as many as 40,000,000 women in America have low sensual drive issues at some point. Often the problem may be related to unexpressed feelings she is having, especially about her partner. At other times, she may feel that her sensual life has fallen into a bit of a rut. One of the most important sensual tips for a man is to learn how to better communicate with his mate; talking about these thoughts and feelings not only can help to boost the sensual drive, but can also significantly strengthen the overall relationship.
Sometimes, however, the loss of drive is less involved. In such cases, these tips may prove beneficial.
- Be more considerate. Men often start taking their partners for granted. Stop and consider the last time a compliment was given to the partner, or the last time she was surprised by a little something special. If that hasn’t happened in a while, make a point of going back to that to make her a little happier.
- Rethink the bedroom. Couples often turn the bedroom from a place for coupling into just another room. They watch TV in it, work on their laptops, pay their bills, clip their toenails, etc. It may pay to make a pact to banish such activities to other rooms and keep the bedroom a place for snuggling, sensual activity and sleeping.
- Rethink locations. Sometimes a change of scene is helpful in reigniting a sensual flame. That may be as simple as getting busy in an "unusual" room in the house (such as the kitchen or the laundry room), or it may mean going outside the house to the car, a tent, a log cabin or a luxury hotel room.
- Exercise. Sometimes just being more physically active can boost the desire for intimate relations. There are plenty of ways to exercise, from putting on a fitness DVD to going for a long walk to attending a yoga class to doing a full workout at the gym. But whatever the chosen activity, try to do it together.
- Get all scared. Doing something a little scary tends to get the adrenaline pumping and the blood rushing, making a person more prepped for sensual activity. So try to get a partner to challenge herself and push her comfort zone a little - maybe by something as simple as taking in a scary movie or more complicated, like riding in a hot air balloon.
- Order red wine. According to some sources, red wine has more of an exciting effect on many women than other beverages.
If these sensual tips succeed in reigniting a partner’s drive, a guy then needs to make sure his manhood is in good health to better take advantage of the opportunity. One way to maintain good male organ health is via regular use of a first rate male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . Select a crème that includes L-arginine, an amino acid that helps create nitric oxide, which in turn helps keep manhood blood vessels open and receptive to increased blood flow. The crème should also include vitamin C, which is a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for male organ firmness.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
manhood care, sensual tips, male organ health crème,