Garage doors are often not seen as attractive details in houses, so they are sometimes hidden. Many homes are designed to have a garage door that faces away from the street or even sits at the end of a long driveway away and far out of sight from the front facade of the house. However, this is not always your choice to make. If you live in a townhome, an existing structure, or a neighborhood with strict building and design codes, then you may have to live with a front-facing garage door. |
But this does not have to be a disappointing situation! Garage doors like Clopay overhead doors are now designed to look good in addition to being secure and highly functional. The best garage doors today include features that allow you to incorporate prominent garage doors into an overall stunning curb appeal. Just as windows and front doors are now made to look good, garage doors can make the facade of your house look even better! Here’s how:
• You can invest in a high-quality garage door made of real wood, steel, or another high-end material that looks great and is built to last. Vinyl is not your only garage door option anymore!
• There are seemingly endless paint and finish options available to homeowners, too. If you think white, beige, and pale yellow are the only choices out there, you need to read up on your modern-day options.
• The many color choices available to homeowners also make it easy to freshen up a stale home exterior with a new color for a just-renovated look.
• Many homes today are built with modern, eclectic features like a bold-colored front door. Take advantage of these colorful tastes with a unique garage door in an attractive accent color.
• If you are concerned that your garage door might not match, then explore a variety of styles. You can have a rustic, metallic, old-fashioned, or even artistic garage door that will blend right in.
• Windows are excellent additions to garage doors. They look great and also give the illusion that your garage door is a lived-in extension of your house, which makes the entire structure look much bigger.
• Many garage door companies offer design tools to help you find a door you would rather show off than hide away. These online tools allow you to experiment with bold garage doors risk-free.
• Do some research on Clopay overhead doors to learn more about the designs available to you as well as the many benefits of durable, high-tech garage doors.
Related Articles -
clopay, overhead, doors,