Hair loss is embarrassing, and not always something that is easy to treat, but the truth of the matter is, hair loss is something that millions of people all over the world experience.In general, you lose roughly 100 hair from your head daily. But when the hair fall increases it’s the warning. The reason may differ as the age factor, medical history or any skin issues. One factor in all of it is un worthy diet. That leads a person to be a vitamin deficit, a great contributor in hair loss.If you are not getting the nutrients you need for healthy hair growth, it’s not good.
How vitamin deficiency causes hair loss?
A vitamin is an organic compound necessary for the proper biochemical functioning of a living being in very small amounts.Hair follicles need to have certain vitamins in order to be healthy and allow hair growth. Without these hair loss vitamins, this just can’t happen.When your hair starts falling off, vitamin deficiencies should be one of the first causes you consider.
Dubai hair club, a well-known hair transplant clinic in Dubai, owns a facility to consult free about your hair loss problems. They also have facilities to conduct different tests. A blood test can determine whether you're deficient in vitamins or not. The B-complex vitamins contribute to healthy hair. A B-complex supplement guards against vitamin B deficiencies that may cause extreme hair loss.
What vitamins are crucial for hair health?
• Niacin (Vitamin B3) and Vitamin C
• Vitamin B6, vitamin B12.
• A recent study has recognized a relation between Vitamin C supplementation and hair regrowth. Vitamin C constrain the expression of a gene in the papilla cells leading to blockage of androgenic activity on the cells of the hair follicles.
• Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for strong bones. Hair needs optimal combination of vitamin D and calcium to help slow down hair loss.
• Vitamin D deficiency include a reduction in calcium absorption and hair loss.
• To make sure you are getting enough of each of these vitamins, take a good multivitamin.
• Iron is a mineral that contributes in restoration of red blood cells. Its deficiency is a common cause of hair loss in women.
• Magnesium is another mineral required for strong bones. A deficiency is linked to hair loss.
• Minerals like Zinc, provide essential hair nutrients to nourish healthy and longer hair.
Essential diet for Vitamins In take
• Vitamin C is available in oranges. A delicious juicy fruit.
• Green vegetables rich in iron, like spinach and broccoli.
• Eating lean cuts of beef is also a good way to increase iron intake while avoiding excess fat.
• Magnesium rich food sources include seafood, beans, apples, apricots, bananas, whole grains, nuts, dairy, and cocoa.
• Milk is the good source of calcium. (yes, you have to take milk now, grownups!)
Vitamins can help prevent hair loss in both men and women. However, there are essential fatty acids too, which can be found in flaxseed oil, and salmon oil help to improve the texture of your hair.Dubai hair club is the best clinic for hair transplant in Dubai. It provides free consultancy services regarding hair loss queries. You can visit or have online consultancies for your hair issues.
Related Articles -
Hair loss, hair growth, Hair Transplant, Hair transplant in Dubai,