An outdoor adventure like camping can be a great escape from our modern-day, super hectic city lives. You get to connect with nature, explore virgin spots and most importantly, rejuvenate your inner self. Whether you are going with your friends, you need to be a little careful when you pack your bags for camping. It would not be a luxurious stay at a five-star hotel. So, it requires a little bit of planning, especially if this is your first camping trip. You must not miss out on the essentials. |
And yes, let me tell you that you do not need to visit a lot of stores to buy these essentials. They are easily available online, so all you need to do is prepare a list and look for a proper site that sells all kinds of Camping Equipment. After going for camping and hiking quite a few times, I know about all the necessary things one needs during these kind of trips and have prepared a list that should be helpful for you.
1. Medical Kit – A family medical kit is a must. See, scratches, burns and insect bites are quite common when camping and hiking. Thus, apart from carrying your regular medicines, you must make sure that you carry a kit comprising of after-burn gel, after-bite gel, band-aids, antiseptics, dressing gauze, moleskin, a few pairs of nitrile, thermometer, cold pack, scissors, antibiotic ointment, bandage and adhesives. For medication purpose, Acetaminophen, Antihistamine and Ibuprofen should also be present. Check online to get a complete family first aid kit so that you do not need to buy them separately.
2. Bedding – For resting your tired body after a day of walking, climbing and other activities, you need good bedding. Thus, invest in a quality airbed. It light weight and you can easily fit it inside your bag.
3. Weather Resistant Emergency Shelter – If you are stuck somewhere and the weather is extremely bad, emergency shelters can save you. Although most campers tend to carry just a tent, I would suggest that you include this one as well in your list as well.
4. Packed Food Items – Well, since this is an outdoor adventure, you will be obviously visiting places where there would be no eateries. And hence, you need to carry packed food items that would be sufficient for you to survive. You will get options in the meal kits like American seasoned potatoes and beef, beef and rice burrito, bean and meat combo, etc. Take a few packs of healthy breakfast kits as well like biscuit and gravy combo, granola with milk combo, eggs with bacon combo, etc so that you can start your activities after energizing yourself with nutrition. Visit a popular site for camping and Rock Climbing Gear for availing these packs.
5. Stove And Appropriate Utensils – For cooking and serving the meal packs, you need a few utensils and cookware. So, carry a light-weight stove, a light-weight coffee maker, cups, water containers, lunch boxes, flask, etc. Also, don't forget to carry a can opener.
Other camping equipment and essentials include rope, binoculars, camera, comfortable clothes and shoes, pocket knife, toilet roll and a torch. Carry extra batteries for all the electronics.
So, now you know how to pack your bag for your camping trip, right? No more delaying. Shop now at www.bstoustdoors.com!
Related Articles -
Camping Equipment, Rock Climbing Gear,