Whenever we address the topic of demonic energy with others, we encounter one of four reactions: Disbelief, fear, contempt, or understanding.
Although you can’t see dark energy, our long-term empirical research shows us that it is as real as day turning into night every twenty-four hours.
We can understand why people don’t believe in evil energy. In our early years we, too, thought of it as the stuff in Hollywood horror movies and didn’t give it much credence.
Contempt about the topic is entirely different, and fear is commonly behind it. We can appreciate the desire to avoid mythical notions, but what you can’t see can hurt you in this case.
Below we list some things we believe everyone should know about demonic energy.
1. It’s non-discriminatory. No matter what your belief or religion, dark energy can interfere with your life and cause problems. You’re just as likely to encounter it whether you’re an atheist, Catholic, New Ager or of other spirituality.
2. The conditions that make you susceptible to evil energy include some of the following: extreme stress; depression; abusing alcohol and, or taking any sort of mind-altering drugs; sex while being in a negative frame of mind; sex while intoxicated; sex with someone who is possessed by dark energy; avoiding sunlight; lack of sleep on a regular basis; and poor nutrition.
3. We believe it’s common for demonic energy and lost souls (a different, but related matter) to be passed on from parent to child. Unfortunately, the child has little choice but to attempt to deal with the influence of the dark energy and carry it throughout life until he or she becomes aware of it and clears it away.
4. Select individuals are more susceptible to wicked energy than average if they possess a unique spiritual make-up (symbolized by their comprehensive astrology and numerology charts), including a tremendous amount of other-dimensional energy. Those with a lot of natural psychic talent, along with extreme empaths and others are part of this group. Until they regularly practice spiritual protection techniques, they struggle with psychic attacks from outside energy and even individuals who don’t realize they are conduits for harmful energy.
5. Without even realizing it, you’re capable of directing dark energy at another human being, at least to some extent, even if that person is thousands of miles away. Intense and, or regular ire directed at another person is enough to affect their energy field, and should be avoided at all costs for two reasons: It’s potentially harmful to the other person, and you get the exact amount of sinister spirit forced upon you in return, in time, due to the law of karma.
We’ve been tempted to reflect such nastiness (like we sometimes receive when we send out a controversial column) back to the source with vengeance, but this, too, invites karmic blowback. Thus, we tend to deflect it into the Light and send back peace and awareness.
6. Regular meditation will allow you to recognize your own energy compared to outside energy, thus when you’re under attack. Sometimes it’s from another human being, and other times it’s by dark forces that target you for whatever reason, such as seeing you as a threat to their overall agenda. Regularly asking Archangel Michael for protection and envisioning yourself surrounded by bright white Light is helpful to diffuse and deflect dark energy, as is exuding compassion to those who oppose you, and gratitude that you are protected.
7. What seems like negative forces sometimes isn’t. Not reaching a particular cherished goal at the time you desire may be part of your personal fate; the forces of predestination can be easily confused with demonic energy.
Free report: 13 Spiritual and New Age Myths and 13 Other Spiritual Laws Besides the Law of Attraction. We offer practical spiritual guidance and tools, including Spiritual Detox and Let Go MP3 meditation audios
Copyright © Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
Related Articles -
Demonic possession, dark energy, exorcist, evil energy, dark forces, how to tell if you have a ghost, spirituality, metaphysical, New Age,