When a man is in his own comfortable home, he can indulge in a little self-pleasuring with basically no preparation. Everything he needs is right at hand - and that means more than just his own hand. But what about if a guy happens to travel? Now, granted, self-pleasuring really doesn’t demand anything other than that aforementioned hand, but most men tend to employ other resources to make the experience even more pleasurable. And since self-pleasuring can help both a man’s general health and his male organ health, he doesn’t want to refrain from the experience when feeling excited and alone while on the road. As this is the case, it can pay to prepare a little self-gratifying travel kit for any trips (especially long ones). |
With that in mind, the following tips may come in handy when planning a personal kit.
- Bring lubrication. One of the fun things about staying in many hotels is taking advantage of the personal care products they provide, such as shampoo and conditioner. Many hotels also provide a body or hand lotion, which many solo male travelers use when feeling the need to relieve an insistent tumescence. But guys may be better off packing a supply of their own preferred lubricant. Manhood skin is enormously sensitive and may react negatively to unfamiliar ingredients in the hotel’s lotion. Besides, some hotels don’t provide lotion - and, of course, many trips don’t involve a hotel stay. Sure, a guy who’s visiting his sister can ask his brother-in-law if he has any lotion he could borrow, but the brother-in-law is going to smirk knowingly as he hands it over. And good luck finding a lubricant on a camping trip!
- Bring barrier protection (especially if camping). Having latex protection on hand is a good idea in the event that a guy finds some partner-based fun, but it can be a plus when self-gratifying, too. This is especially true when camping, as it is easy to forget to pack some tissues - and so clean-up will be easier with the barrier protection.
- Pack toys. More and more men are utilizing sensual toys in their self-pleasuring routines. So if a dude favors a male organ ring, imitation male organ, manhood sleeve, silicon female organ, etc., he should bring them along. One warning: if flying, it may be preferable to include these items in checked luggage, rather than run the risk of them being pulled out of a carry-on bag during the screening process.
- Include stimulating material. Men who typically self-stimulate to visually exciting images may want to include material - or a way to access material - while packing. The easiest way is to include a laptop, tablet or smartphone that can be used to access the adult sites of preference. If that’s not an option, purchasing magazines or books with sensually exciting photos and/or stories may be the route to take. Some men may instead prefer to print out material from some of their favorite online sites. As with toys, packing print material in checked baggage may be a better idea than stashing them in a carry-on.
- Pack a male organ health crème. A self-pleasuring travel kit definitely needs to include a first rate male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) - not because the crème is used during self-pleasuring but because it is needed to keep the member healthy before and after solo play. Many men end up treating their manhood rather roughly during self-pleasuring, which can require the application of a crème with soothing, moisturizing agents like Shea butter and vitamin E to help repair raw, sore male organ skin. All that rough handling may also damage the sensitive nerve endings on the manhood, "deadening" the feeling. A crème with L carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient which helps restore lost sensation, can help relieve that unwanted numbness that impacts the sensations a man feels when self-gratifying.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
self-pleasuring, travel, male organ health crème,