After a man enjoys a robust play session with their favorite partner (or a brand new one!), he probably just wants to roll over, smile and go to sleep for a while. But when it comes to good male organ care, that’s actually the last thing he needs to do. Hygiene is vitally important when it comes to manhood health, and that includes good hygiene practices after his sensual desire is sated. |
Post-intimacy hygiene tips
When a guy gets it on, there are plenty of bodily fluids that come into play. But there are also other things that might linger on the male organ, such as the residue from seed blockers in a latex protective device, lube that might have been employed during the course of play - and depending upon how adventurous a couple gets, there could even be body paint or juice from pieces of fruit!
Needless to say, leaving these things on the male organ for a long while is not a good idea. A man who sleeps for even a few hours with these fluids on his member and surrounding area could easily wake up to a sore, red, irritated male organ - and that doesn’t bode well for a round two with that deserving partner.
With that in mind, there are some tips a man can look to for proper post-intimacy hygiene.
1. Keep tissues near the bed. The last thing a man wants to do is ruin the afterglow. But on the other hand, he doesn’t want to let things get all sticky down there. A good compromise is reaching for a tissue on the bedside table to wipe away most of the fluids and residue on his male organ. This buys some time before he gets into the shower.
2. Use baby wipes. A man who is getting it on somewhere other than the bedroom - say, on a camping trip - might not have easy access to a shower or sink. In that case, baby wipes to the rescue! These handy little wipes are great for anything, so a guy should keep them around just in case, but they are great for the post-intimacy cleanup, too.
3. Do a quick rinse. Sometimes a man doesn’t want to get a full shower right after he’s enjoyed his partner - especially if she is lying in bed waiting on his return. A quick trip to the bathroom to rinse off the male organ and surrounding area can be a great way to keep things clean but not keep an eager partner waiting for too long.
4. Shower together. A guy who wants to get even more action could suggest they both shower together. This allows everyone to get squeaky clean, provides plenty of visual stimulation and could even get him ready for another round.
5. Watch for redness. Right after intimacy is a great time to look for any issues with the male organ, especially redness, soreness and swelling. That’s because many men have adverse reactions to the seed blockers, lubrication or barrier protections themselves, and often the problem shows up immediately after using those items.
6. Use an excellent member health crème. Right after his shower, a man can reach for a great member health crème. This will help ensure that his male organ has plenty of hydration and all the topical ingredients it needs to stay in tip-top shape.
Speaking of member health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) , a man should keep a top-notch one handy for day-to-day use. The best crèmes will contain amino acids, such as L-arginine and L-carnitine, as well as plenty of vitamins for good health, such as vitamins A, C, D and B5. Combine all that with a Shea butter base, throw in a little vitamin E for hydration and alpha lipoic acid to fight aging, and a guy has a crème that he can feel confident about using on a daily basis.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
manhood health, hygiene, member health crème,