Most men who want a healthy member know to pay close attention to good manhood care, but what about good heart care? Since the heart can’t be seen, it’s easy to forget that this powerhouse in the chest affects so much of the body. It especially has an effect on the male organ, since of course, tumescence require excellent blood flow in order to grow to the proud size a man wants to see. So to keep the manhood healthy, a guy also needs to have a healthy heart. |
Why does a healthy heart matter so much?
As any man who has ever had heart problems can attest, a healthy heart matters to every other part of the body. It’s the pump that keeps a body going, after all - without all that good blood flow, things start to break down fast. Blood flow circulating through the body properly feeds all sorts of functions, from breathing to moving to thinking and simply staying alive.
Blood flow is vitally important to the male organ, not just for keeping the organ stepped in rich, oxygenated blood, but for helping it to perform the most basic of functions. Getting tumescence requires strong, rapid blood flow into the male organ. That good blood flow also helps ensure the skin gets plenty of everything it needs, so the male organ can be primed and ready to respond to even the lightest sensation.
One of the most common issues with the heart is hardening of the arteries. This happens when fats build up in the arteries, making it more difficult for blood to get through. As the arteries begin to close, a man might suffer from all sorts of consequences, including headaches, high blood pressure, a greater risk of heart attack and stroke, and even tumescence dysfunction, among dozens of other problems.
In fact, that dysfunction can be one of the first signs of a problem with the heart. Sometimes that reduced blood flow might not show up in other ways - for instance, a man usually can’t feel any difference when his blood pressure is up (that’s why it’s known as the silent killer), and he might not notice if his kidney function begins to wane, and might even write off those headaches to stress at work. But he will definitely notice if the equipment isn’t working properly!
How to keep a healthy heart
There are many ways to ensure better heart health, and by extension, a more healthy member. Here’s how:
1. Lose the extra weight. Men who carry around a spare tire are at greater risk for heart-related illnesses. Besides that, the extra weight can make a man less frisky in the bedroom.
2. Eat well. A diet rich in vegetables and fruits is always great. Add in lean meats for a boost of protein.
3. Exercise. Getting good exercise at least every few days can keep the blood pumping and make a man feel more active.
4. Stop smoking. A man who smokes is asking for trouble from every part of his body, including his heart.
5. Stop stressing. High levels of stress are proven to affect the heart and almost every other body part, so it’s important to avoid high stress situations for prolonged periods of time.
6. Visit the doc. A regular check of weight, blood pressure and other important baselines can help a guy discover when a health problem is creeping up.
And in addition, a man should look to good manhood health by using a powerful manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains L-arginine is great for helping relax the blood vessels, which encourages more blood flow to the male organ. Vitamins C and D are also important for this. Wrap it all up in a luxurious Shea butter and vitamin E base and a guy has a great crème worth using every day.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
healthy member, manhood care, manhood health crème,