Looking for a way to spice up good male organ care? A man who wants to make the most of his manhood health but also wants to get a little adventurous can do so very easily with a variety of homemade sensual toys. These toys - specifically, the quite popular member ring - can be made with things lying around the house, or even with a quick trip to the store for a discreet purchase that won’t embarrass a man at all. Here’s how it’s done. |
What are some ways to create member rings?
Many men are nervous about going to the adult toy store to purchase member rings, and might even have some reservations about buying one online. On the other hand, it might be a more practical consideration - why spend so much money on something when he’s not sure he will enjoy it? Therefore, starting out with a homemade version gives a guy an opportunity to decide if the nicer, ‘real’ version is worth the expense.
Here are some inexpensive, easy ways to create member rings at home.
- Strings of all sorts. Simply tie a string around the male organ and sacks, such as a long shoelace, a strip of ribbon or even a length of very soft rope. Make sure to create a quick-release knot so it can be removed with no hassle when the deed is done.
- Plumber’s rings. The hardware store has numerous options for plumber’s rings, which come in a huge variety of sizes. Choose one that won’t be too tight, keeping in mind the size of the male organ when it gets hard. Always go with plastic, rather than metal, just in case it gets stuck (more on that in a minute).
- Hair ties. A simple hair tie or "scrunchie" tie can make for a wonderful member ring. Men who have long hair or a partner with long hair will likely have some hair ties lying around. These stretchy, elastic ties can be used to fit around the male organ, sacks or both.
- Rubber bands. Though these might work well for an impromptu member ring, a guy must remember that a rubber band stretched too tightly is likely to break - and when it snaps against his sensitive nether regions, that’s not a good time.
- Rubber bracelets. These bracelets are all the rage and can be found at most stores, are given away at charity events, etc. Some of them are the perfect size to pull a man’s male organ and sacks through the opening.
Tips for using a homemade member ring
When using a homemade member ring, it’s important to keep a few things in mind. For the best manhood health possible, always use lubrication - lube will help ensure a man’s adventures won’t result in soreness or abrasions from the ring. He should also be very careful not to use the ring for a limited time, as leaving it on too long can lead to male organ problems. If a man does find that removing the member ring is really difficult, he can use copious amounts of lube and patience to help - but if the ring is well and truly stuck, he will need to visit the emergency room to have it removed.
After the play is over, a guy should take care to ease any soreness the male organ might have suffered. This can be achieved with a high-quality manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . A crème that contains L-carnitine can be especially helpful, as it helps protect against peripheral nerve damage that can result from too much handling. Shea butter and vitamin E are also a great idea, as they soothe overworked skin and keep manhood health at the optimum level.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
manhood health, member ring, manhood health crème,