It’s true: Self-pleasuring is a great way to maintain a healthy member throughout a man’s life. But in addition to being a great component of good manhood care, self-pleasuring can also be a strong component of what makes for healthy relations with a partner. How does that work? Here’s how. |
What self-pleasuring does for relationships
At first blush, it might seem like self-pleasuring might be a negative for relationships. After all, there are plenty of stories of men who self-gratify to adult videos and other visual stimuli and neglect their partners as a result. However, a man who engages in solo play can bring a few very unique things to the bedroom that might please his partner considerably. Here are a few.
1. He’s keeping the muscles strong. During self-pleasuring, a man tenses up his midsection. This gives those muscles a workout, so that when he’s ready to engage in play with a partner, he’s more than ready or all that pushing that goes into coupling. Besides that, it helps his midsection look quite trim indeed, which is always a visual treat for a partner.
2. He’s learning what works. A man who plays with himself knows exactly what works for him. That means that when it’s time to play around with a partner, he can point to the things that make him feel really good, which in turn makes the partner much more confident in knowing that they will be able to bring him pleasure.
3. He’s keeping good blood flow. The more tumescence a man has, the more the tissues of the male organ get stretched. As blood flows into the organ more often, it helps the skin stay supple and the tumescence stay ‘springy.’ The saying ‘use it or lose it’ applies to manhood health, so a man who uses it often will see that he has a better reaction, sensation and even a harder tumescence than if he doesn’t do the deed as much.
4. He’s getting more confident. A man who gets off rather often has the benefit of certain ‘feel good’ hormones coursing through his body at the time of release. The more he feels this, the more he will come to view himself as handsome, attractive, strong and all the other good things that a man wants to feel.
5. He’s getting more control. A man who wants to get it on with a new partner might worry about how long he will be able to control his release. Will it be long enough to please his partner? A man who self-gratifies doesn’t have as much of a worry about this, because regular self-pleasuring takes the edge off, so to speak. To that end, some men will choose to engage in solo play right before a hot date so that if things do wind up in the bedroom, he will have more control than he would have otherwise.
All these points can benefit a relationship. Keeping healthy relations while ensuring a healthy member makes self-pleasuring a must for men who want the best in manhood care. But besides caring for the male organ, it’s obvious that self-pleasuring simply feels good! A man might really enjoy a daily session of fun that also does wonders for his health and relationships.
When a guy is enjoying himself so much, he should always take time out to apply a specially formulated manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . In keeping with the aforementioned benefits of self-pleasuring, a man can look for a crème that contains L-arginine for better blood flow, vitamin B5 for better skin and of course, Shea butter and vitamin E to help enhance the male organ sensitivity that can make a sensual relationship so exciting.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
healthy member, self-pleasuring, manhood health crème,