IVF is a power technique to beat infertility. IVF is useful in the condition when natural fertilization is not possible and you are getting tired of infertility treatment. IVF also stands for test tube baby treatment. It is a special type of treatment that enables people to fight against infertility. It is an advanced reproductive technology or a process that enables fertilization of an egg by bringing it in contact with the sperm outside the human body or in a test tube. IVF treatment is also useful in male infertility when sperm quality is poor or quantity is low. Through this technique, Intracytoplasmic sperm injection is injected that enhances the chances of fertilization by injecting the sperm cell directly into the egg cell. |
Having a child is the greatest gift from the God. However, when there is a problem in normal pregnancy, IVF may be the best option for you. In simple words, ivf means fertilization outside the body. Healthy eggs are collected from female partner, as well as sperms are collected from male partner, and after that both eggs as well as sperms are fused together to form an embryo. After 3 to 5 days of fertilization, the embryo is inserted into women’s uterus by embryo transfer method. Fifth days embryo is also called Blastocyst stage and the embryo transfer at this stage is called is called Blastocyst transfer stage. In Vitro Fertilization, treatment is useful in certain conditions that are as follows:
1. If the both fallopian tubes of female partner are, absent or blocked.
2. If quality of sperm is, low or sperms are produced in little quantity.
3. If Tubal Transport mechanism is disturbed.
4. In case of repeated failure of IUI.
5. In case of PCOD and Endometriosis.
There are several other conditions due to which infertility can occur and IVF may be the best treatment for those conditions. In short, IVF includes these processes:
1. Controlled Ovarian stimulation
2. Monitoring of follicles and egg development
3. Collection of eggs and sperms
4. Fertilization of eggs with sperm in special environment inside the laboratory which are present inside uterus.
5. Wait for 3 to 5 days after fertilization.
6. Egg pick up and Embryo transfer.
Sumiran Hospital Ahmedabad is famous for best ivf center in ahmedabad. To know more about best ivf center in ahmedabad, ivf treatment cost, fertility center in Ahmedabad, visit our website. Here you will find all solutions related to infertility.
Related Articles -
best ivf center, ivf treatment cost, best ivf center, best ivf center in ahmedabad, gynecologist in ahmedabad, sperm donation center in ahmedabad, gyn,