White and shiny teeth are charismatically magnetic. Aren't they? They always lure others attention and add to the beauty of a person. |
Your teeth is easily likely to get affected by tartar and plague which may immensely affect the gloss and whiteness of the teeth.
What is Tartar?
Tartar or also known as calculus is a yellow solid coating deposit (hardened plague) on the teeth and along the gum line, which consists of food particles, mineral salts, and Calcium carbonate. Tartar originates from tooth decay, when plague stays for a longer time on your teeth, it solidifies and turns into tartar.
So, taking proper care of your teeth to avoid cavities and gum disease is very much required.
Tartar prevention is easy:
Several human factors are responsible for tartar formation in mouth, such as
· Inappropriate oral hygiene and cleanliness
· Wrong brushing methodology and flossing
· Poor food choices like sugar and carbohydrates
· Heredity genetically poor gum tissue
· Lack of professional care
· Irregular tooth brushing and flossing
Therefore, following proper teeth brushing technique is needed:
Brush your teeth using a soft, nylon and rounded bristles at least two times a day. Hold the brush at a 45-degree angle along your gum line. Use dental floss regularly to clean your teeth and gums. Lesser intake of sticky food items and starchy, sugary and food containing more carbohydrates. Have a routine professional teeth cleaning and dental health check-up twice a year. In addition to maintaining systematic dental hygiene, you can use some natural remedies to remove plaque and tartar. You might find your teeth tarnished and tainted with passing time due to varied factors from reduced dental hygiene to the food lifestyle you follow.
Activated charcoal is the secret KEY to teeth whitening
Wandering how can pitch-dark powder be used to whiten your teeth?
Activated Charcoal is an oxidized powdered form of carbon made from coconut husks, moss, petroleum coke, coal, sawdust and such other things when they are processed at a very high temperature leading to alteration of its internal structure and surface area.
Buy Activated Charcoal teeth whitener and remove external stains from your teeth. This is the best teeth whitening product in Australia which works as magic for dental health, helping to reduce cavities, gum disease, bad breath and harmful bacterial growth.
Activated charcoal is a natural lightening product which works miracle as best teeth whitener in Australia and removes dental stains from tea, coffee, red wine, and tomato sauce leaving you with a brighter smile.
Tartar and tooth decay can be reduced by using best activated charcoal tooth whitening product Australia which has been widely used in things like toothpaste and removes various Gingival diseases, stale breath by naturally whitening your teeth and detoxifying mouth without using any added chemicals.
Activated charcoal is a strong natural treatment used to absorb toxins from mouth. It's made from a variety of sources, but when used for natural healing, it's important to select activated charcoal made from coconut shells or other natural sources.
Activated Coconut Charcoal tooth powder is the best teeth whitener in Australia, made with the finest pharmaceutical and food grade coconut charcoal.
Charcoal contains super finely milled powdered natural elements to safely polish your teeth, strengthen enamel capacity, detoxify your mouth, and freshen your breath.
Techniques to get rid of teeth tartar using Activated Charcoal:
· Buy activated charcoal teeth whitener, mix with water, form a thick black paste, apply on toothbrush bristles and brush teeth as normal.
· Another technique would be rinsing around in your mouth for three to five minutes before finally rinsing away with warm water. Brush again with a clean toothbrush to remove the leftover residue.
· Carefully emptying the powder onto toothbrush and start brushing in a circular motion for around three to five minutes, followed by rinsing of the mouth to finally remove the spit.
· Buy teeth whitener Australia and thoroughly mix with one teaspoon of baking soda and one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide in half cup water and then brush your teeth for about two to three minutes.
For best results, brush your teeth with activated charcoal two-three times per week.
Nirmal Kant is a professional writer who write in different subject and here he suggest how natural activated charcoal can make your teeth looks absolutely pearly white in just few days. He is an avid contributor on Quickhomeremedy as well.
Related Articles -
Dental, Health, Oral Care, Activated Charcoal, Charcoal, Teeth White, Teeth Clean,