Although the results vary, numerous surveys have proven that most men self-stimulate. A recent one found that 96% of men admitted to self-gratifying; the only thing surprising here is that the answer is not 100%. The survey also found that its respondents said they self-stimulate, on average, 4 times per week. That’s a lot of time spent on self-pleasuring, which is perfectly fine; self-pleasuring is an enjoyable way to spend some time and helps with male organ health by keeping the equipment in good shape. |
But if a guy does spend a lot of time with his solo play, he may get a little bored. If that happens, it’s time for a guy to switch things up a little to make the experience fresh again. One way to do that is to explore some different positions for self-pleasuring.
Humans are creatures of habit; as a species, we tend to like the familiar. But at the same time, we can get bored if things become too familiar - so switching up self-pleasuring positions is very logical.
Starting with the basics, here are some positions a guy can try to add variety to their self-stimulation.
- Lying on the back. One of the favorite positions, this classic allows plenty of room for movement and is comfortable as well. It’s an especially good position for men who enjoy self-fondling to mental fantasies; closing the eyes in this prone position can often enhance the intensity of the fantasy.
- Sitting in a chair. Always popular, this position is probably the position of choice among men who surf online adult content while self-gratifying. For many men, self-fondling with their legs spread allows the manhood and sacks to flop around in a pleasing way.
- Standing up. While this can be tiring when engaging in marathon self-pleasuring sessions, standing up gives a session a sense of freedom. With the body in contact with nothing but the floor, there’s a different feeling with this position; plus, it allows mobility, as a guy can walk around while stroking.
- Lying face down. Lying on the stomach allows a guy to self-stimulate by rubbing the member against the bedsheets or a pillow, thrusting in a manner that imitates partner sensual activity. Some also prefer to thrust in and out of their fist in this position.
- Using an ottoman. An ottoman - which is like a backless chair - can enable a guy to try a very different position. Sit on the ottoman with legs out, then bend backwards until the head is on the floor. This position resembles an arch, with the member at the top of the arch. The position can be hard on the back, so take care with this one and don’t use it for too long a time.
- Kneeling. Kneeling gives a guy a different perspective, which can help when he’s changing up his self-pleasuring game. Some guys also bend over while kneeling so that they’re on all fours, then raise one hand and use it to self-gratify from this position.
- Upside down. Although not recommended for those with flexibility issues, this position can really shake things up. For this, a guy should lie on his back with his knees pulled in and his rear against a wall. He walks his legs up the wall, then raises his rear and pushes himself closer to the wall. Ideally, only the upper half of his torso and his head will remain on the floor. Warning: Self-pleasuring in this position may mean that his seed may land on his face.
These self-pleasuring positions can liven things up, but to be best prepared, a man should regularly use a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Since enthusiastic self-pleasuring can lead to a raw manhood, the selected crème needs to include moisturizers like vitamin E and Shea butter. It should also contain vitamin C, which helps promote greater tone and elasticity in member skin.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
self-pleasuring, positions, male organ health crème,