Advances in treatments that enable a man to more easily attain a tumescent member have made a huge difference among men in whom tumescence dysfunction can be an issue. These developments have had a clear impact on sensual and male organ health and have benefitted many, many men (and their partners). One of the more popular treatments involves the tablet sildenafil, which is marketed under various popular brand names. While sildenafil can be very effective at helping a man achieve a tumescent member, there are times when a guy should refrain from using the tablet. |
More about sildenafil
Although sildenafil has been used for more than 20 years to help men achieve a tumescent member, that was not its original purpose. It is an artificial compound originally developed to treat hypertension and angina. While studying the tablet in clinical trials for these conditions, the scientists discovered that men who took the tablet developed firmness a half hour or so after ingesting the tablet. This prompted them to change the focus of their studies, to the benefit of millions of men since.
Sildenafil works by helping the smooth muscle of the manhood relax, which opens up male member blood vessels. More blood is able to therefore invade the member quickly, filling up the spongy tissue which results in a tumescent organ.
When not to take
Though sildenafil has been very helpful, there are circumstances under which a man should not use the tablet. These include the following:
- If tumescence dysfunction isn’t a problem. Some men may think they can use sildenafil even if they have no problem getting a tumescent member. They may think this could somehow make their tumescence even harder than it is or that it may enable them to last longer during sensual activity. But studies have indicated that sildenafil provides no real benefit to a man without tumescence problems. More importantly, some doctors suggest that using the tablet when it’s not needed could lead the body to expect and depend on it - so that a man could have difficulty getting or maintaining tumescence without using it.
- If it may not be real. Unscrupulous people peddle fake versions of many different tablets - including sildenafil. They usually charge a much cheaper price than one would pay for the real thing, but it doesn’t offer the benefits. And depending on what ingredients are actually in it, a fake version could cause harm. Only use sildenafil prescribed by a qualified and reliable doctor.
- If other conditions are present. Many tablets are good at treating one condition but may exacerbate others. It’s recommended that a man with heart disease, heart attack, stroke, low blood pressure, liver problems and some kinds of vision problems may want to avoid sildenafil. It’s important for a man to check with his doctor to determine if using sildenafil will have a negative impact on other health issues.
- If he is on some other medications. By the same token, some tablets are not meant to be taken at the same time and can cause interactions, some minor and some major. Again, checking with a doctor is advised.
- If partying. Drinking too much alcohol or ingesting illegal substances can potentially cause a problem with sildenafil.
The long and the short of it is that a man should check with his doctor if he has any questions about under what circumstances he should use sildenafil - or any tablet, really.
Sildenafil can help give a man a tumescent member, but he needs to take other steps to keep it healthy - such as by daily applying a top notch male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to the equipment. For best results, the crème should include a range of vitamins, like A, B5, C, D and E. It also should include L-arginine, which helps keep manhood blood vessels open and ready for increased flow.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
tumescent member, sildenafil, male organ health crème,