Guys know that a sore male organ is a thing, but not every woman may realize this. After all, in our society, the member has this overinflated reputation as a relentless sensual machine with only one thing on its mind and unwillingness to let anything stand in its way. (And, yeah, sometimes it can behave a little like that.) But men know that an occasional sore male organ is inevitable (even when practicing good member care), and when that happens, coupling may be impacted to varying degrees. Clearly, preventing a sore manhood and knowing tips about what to do when it is unavoidable is a good thing - and so it’s also a good thing for a guy to share some of these tips with his partner. |
Naturally, some guys are less than enthusiastic about doing this. They may worry that talking about their sore male organ may make them seem like less of a man. But most women appreciate a man talking openly and honestly with them, especially when it’s about something that may make them feel somewhat vulnerable. So man up and share some of these tips (at the appropriate time).
- Not all strokes are good. The manhood craves friction, it’s true, but there’s good stroking and not-so-good stroking. Some examples of not-so-good stroking (depending upon the member in question) would include stroking with a dry, unlubricated hand; stroking with a rough or calloused hand; stroking with a grip that is painfully tight; and stroking in a manner that causes sharp fingernails to scrape the skin. Communicating this kind of information can help prevent a sore male organ from arising.
- Trauma happens. Occasionally when thrusting, a member may accidentally strike a more solid portion of anatomy. This may cause pain to the woman, which is very unfortunate and quite unintended; but it can also cause discomfort for the manhood, sometimes a significant amount. This may cause a deflation of the male organ and subsequent soreness which may last for an extended period of time.
- General health affects the member. Sometimes being in poorer-than-desired health can have consequences of the manhood, too. General body achiness can include male organ soreness, as can not getting enough sleep.
- Small rubber protectors can be a problem. Guys try to wear rubber protectors that are a good fit, but sometimes a situation arises where a guy has to choose between a rubber that’s too snug and no coupling at all. Guess which option most guys will choose? But wearing a tight-fitting rubber protector, especially for an extended period of time, can produce manhood pain.
- Allergies. Yes, the member can be allergic to things - or more specifically, the member skin can. Fragrances, detergents, soaps, shampoos, body lotions, fabrics - all these are potential causes of an allergic reaction, which can bring about a sore male organ situation. So believe him when he says it’s not you, it’s his fabric softener.
- It’s a urinary issue. Men do get urinary tract infections, if at a somewhat lesser rate than women. And that burning sensation that can accompany an infection can create a soreness that precludes effective sensual activity.
Essentially, these tips are a starting point when it comes to a sore male organ. Telling a woman partner more information can only help - as can letting her know that regular use of a first class male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is also helpful. Strengthening the skin helps prevent some forms of soreness, so find a crème with a potent antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid. This can fight off free radicals and prevent oxidative stress. The crème should also include vitamin D, the so-called "miracle vitamin" which imparts numerous health benefits.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
sore male organ, tips, male organ health crème,