These days no-one would dream of leaving home without their mobile, especially if they were going travelling. This is hardly surprising. Phones provide us with access to the internet, a whole host of amazing apps and a connection with friends and family at home. They can also act as a camera, map, guidebook and wallet. |
You might have downloaded all the apps you need for travelling, but have you considered which add-ons you should be packing? Ranging in price from ‘pocket change’ to pricy, here is a selection of the latest iPhone add-ons designed to make your life easier and more exciting. From camera modifiers to heavy-duty protective cases, these are the only add-ons you need when starting your next adventure.
Incredible iPhone Extras
• Olloclip: The OIloclip is a really fun clip-on attachment for your iPhone camera. Sliding easily over the lens, it allows you to take fish-eye, macro and wide-angle pictures. You don’t need any extra software to make this work. The Olloclip is perfect for travellers as it allows you to get a unique range of images without investing in expensive camera equipment.
• Mujjo Leather Wallet Sleeve:This sleek iPhone sleeve provides a sophisticated alternative to a plastic case. The sleeve is made from vegetable-tanned leather and has enough room for three cards, so you can leave your wallet at home if you’re heading to a local bar.
• Insta360 Nano:This impressive little gadget is a little pricier than some other add-ons but it is worth the money. The Insta360Nano clips on to iPhones and allows users to take amazing 360-degree images and video. This is the perfect piece of tech for sharing incredible videos and images of your travels with friends and family over social media.
• Prynt: If you’re someone who loves making new friends when you’re travelling, then Prynt is for you. You slot your mobile into the device, then open the Prynt app and take a picture and the image will immediately print out! Fabulous for catching those unforgettable moments, you can give the prints to new friends as a memento of your time together.
• Native Union Key Cable: A simple idea, a keyring that doubles as a charging cable. It’s always sensible to pack an extra charging cable when you go on a trip as they seem to disappear all the time! The Native Union Charging Cable comes in a range of colours and ensures that you’ll have a lightning cable with you at all times.
• Black Ops Element Case:This is a heavy-duty iPhone case that means business. If you’re into the technical details, you’ll want to know that the case is made from CNC aluminium with Type 3 MIL-SPEC anodising with G10 composite bumpers. More importantly, it is shockproof and lightweight.
Top Travel Tip
Before you leave home, make sure you take out mobile phone insurance. One of the most expensive items we take with us on holidays is a mobile phone. Insurance can protect your tech in case of accidents, damage and theft. If you have mobile phone insurance and something does happen to your iPhone, you can replace or repair your mobile in no time at all!
Ethan Bailey is an experienced adventure traveller and insurance expert with the team at Let's Go Insure. Ethan’s passion is to inspire his clients to go just that little bit further, deeper and higher on their travels and his expertise in providing the ideal insurance cover allows them to do just that. If you're looking for the best mobile phone insurance Let's Go works with the most experienced underwriters, intermediaries and insurers to offer a range of competitive insurance without compromising on cover.
Related Articles -
Mobile, phone, insurance,